How do I become a fuckboy?

I'm in college and it has always been my dream to be a fuckboy in college. To be the guy that gets a bunch of girls and hooks up with everyone. I have the good looks and a kick ass body. However I don't know how or what to say to a girl I wanna hook up with. I don't know how to flirt with a girl successfully either. This is what I've always wanted. Only serious answers no judgements on my character. I don't want to see the comments flooded with "oh don't act like that" and "do you think this will really make you happy." I want answers and I feel entitled to them.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• having a large cock helps-if you don't have one, work on it; there are ways.

become an excellent lover, like the best. become a sex god. sex is a skill, no different than anything else.

those 2 are related as women talk and you can get a domino effect with either

beyond that, learn how to talk to women, talk to lots of women, be a "friend" but work sex into conversations and know what the fuck you are talking about. Talk about OTHER women to the woman you're talking to as a "friend"... ie pretend to friendzone her lol. As though it's your choice-that gets their attention. (women are very competitive) Meanwhile, you DO physical things... but in clever ways, the way a woman would frankly. Like you grab her hand while talking about her nails (how they look good-ie you notice her new manicure) and hold it for a while under that pretense... you smell her perfume but breathe on her neck after asking what perfume it is, etc. Women are masters of making a move without making a move (ie the "safe move")-learn that trick, it's gold.

Mix all these together and don't fuck around when they ask you. And they will ask you-don't even waste time taking a shower, you'd be surprised how quickly that window closes sometimes. So don't fuck around when they get the courage to ask for it-run to their bed. Then once you bed them once... it's all over (assuming the above variables are in place) and frankly - you can go back to nearly any of them at any time in my experience.

This actually is essentially "how do i put myself in the female sexual role" and it's not quite so bad (ie you don't have them sending you pussy pics and harassing you nonstop lol... but you DO run the risk of losing each one as a friend once you fuck them-it's just never the same, the way they act I mean.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol you clearly didn't understand what a "Fuckboy" actually is.

• Look up how to catch an the std the quickest an I'm sure you'll get answers

Why are you being so salty. I just want to know how to be a fuckboy. Girls must love them cuz they get all the sex and guys like me are left in the dust

Lmfao I'm nit being "salty"
      Trust me if I wanted to be petty you'd know.
      No one likes a fuckboy either.

What Guys Said 9

• If you're as hot as you say, you don't need to flirt, just be there. College chicks are easy, they just want a hot dude, that's it.

• there are two way flow in any relationship. even in a fuckboy relationship too.
    If you want to be one, you need to be giving the girl something, so you get what you want. Therefore, proper manners, being caring and understanding is a must.. so the girl will get the trust and comfort from you. Once you establish this, you can ask test the waters by asking what you want as a joke, or just plainly telling. If agrees, go ahead if not just leave. Don't pester her.
    No way you can be fucking many girls with two or three-liners.

i disagree with all this except this part: "Once you establish this, you can ask test the waters by asking what you want as a joke, or just plainly telling. If agrees, go ahead if not just leave. D" the joke part-that's what I meant above, that's a move a girl would make, a "safe move" and it can work. Except it has to be an aggressive bad boy version like "we should fuck some time"

but proper manners? bullshit-you gotta push her outside her comfort zone, make yourself look exciting and mildly dangerous. every guy uses manners-how the fuck you gonna stand out with manners? lol you can be sweet SOMETIMES but you also gotta be aggressive. You can't be the shoulder for very long-in any conversation, you must control the dialog, but can let her think she is controlling it to some degree. trust... ya kinda, but not completely. danger is exciting to girls lol.

• Boy your already a fuck boy, but wantever this is how you complete the transformation, get peanut butter an a ton of beauty products then make millions of dollars an boom, your a true blood fuck boy congrats

• You let them know, that you're rich and watch yourself drowning in pussy of a similar class.

Let the downvotes rain on me.

• Girls don't find man whores attractive and judging by your profile it says your only 17 i don't even think your in college let alone should you be trying to get laid by women, kid you should try growing up before trying to act all manly.

• Just approach the hot girls. Confidence will not be a problem because as you say you are hot. When you approach them, girls will react positively because of your looks. Date lots of girls too. Good luck man.

I'm a choke artist when it comes to talking to girls. I have no idea how to progress a conversation

• Act like Donald Trump

• Smoke a blunt, and you will be able to pull any female

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more