Whats wrong with me that guys don't like?

So I'm 17 and I've never had a boyfriend (if you don't count the one on moshi monsters when I was 8) It's not that I haven't liked guys, it's just for an unknown reason they've never liked me back. I know I'm not exactly "pretty" or "athletic" and I know sometimes I can be annoying or overly happy. I don't hate myself or anything, I like who I am and I don't want to be anyone I'm not. But I am curious as to what guys don't like about me? I really want to know, please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea what you look like I have no idea about your personality or how you interact with men so I can't say. However chances are you are either not presenting yourself in a way that makes you approachable, that is you do not give the impression that you are available or interested in men or perhaps its simply you have to small of a pool of people and frankly at your age many guys are going to be to shy or unsure of themselves to approach.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they aren't attracted to you, ignore it

You'll find someone someday :)

What Guys Said 1

• its hard to tell from few words maybe you're not attractive, maybe you sound too childlish maybe you dont have features that guys like

What Girls Said 1

• maybe it is your personality