What do guys think of first date sex?

okay I met a guy online and he was cute but first i didn't feel so much attraction like it could be something because he is in town for business and comes and goes every month or 2 month for a week or 2 weeks. on the first date, i was little tipsy and i really liked him and slept with him. He was gentleman and said he could wait but i kissed him and we had sex.
Now i am being tortured by my stupid action and i want to have more chance and actually date him more and if possible relationship.

what do you guys think of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'd see this as a bit of a red flag. But, not necesarily a deal breaker. Did you try telling him you liked your date and would like to go on another one?

I don't know i just told him i dont usually sleep with a guy on the first date and its really making me feel like shit and if he doesn't want to see me again thats totally okay because i understand that guys dont like easy girls.
      I don't know if its right thing to say or will drive him further away because i can't act cool anymore. its killing me because i hate what i did and thats not me usually

Dont be so harsh on yourself up front. It's not the end of the world.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you ruined your chances of getting on another date with him..

Unless you make it somewhat clear to him that you don't normally sleep with guys on the first date but this still depends whether he will take you seriously or not.

What Guys Said 3

• I have 0 respect for women like that

• Rule: a girl that has sex with you on the first date, has sex on the first date.
    He won't, shouldn't, date you for the same reason you shouldn't date someone cheating on their girlfriend with you.

• What have you got to lose, that you haven't lost already? Message him and see.

What Girls Said 1

• Considering you met him online , I'd assume it won't become anything serious. Most people online are pursuing other people too.

Some people have sex on a first date and a relationship develops between them, but I'd say that's rare