Do you think all we want is to love and be loved?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, but love can be a twisted thing until we cleanup our emotionally wounded selves. If our parents "loved" us by fighting with each other, getting divorced, our dad was controlling, mom was psycho... guess what our view of love is?

that's why Jesus/ God is needed to give us a clean slate, and counseling to cleanup that mess in our heads. then we learn to love ourselves, we get love from God, and we have something to give other imperfect persons.

Oh and we also want everything else that we want...:) But in the end, yes, we want love and respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love, happiness and peace

What Guys Said 10

• That would fully satisfy me.

• ... and be respected and feel safe.

• A lot of people put love in some dusty box in the attic for many other things. While they say they want it, they place little value in it. It's like a trophy possession to them, not something they actually desire.

• Not everyone , there are a lot of cold hearted users & takers out there , they will never genuinely care for anyone...& they f**k everything up for the decent people too !!

• Absolutely. I do. It's all about the teamwork that makes the dream work and i waant that desperately.

• AHH!!! most definitely

• That's what I want but it feels impossible. The friendzone is an impenetrable barrier. Even online girls are too picky to even reply to me 99% of the time. I recently deleted 3 different dating site profiles because of it. Whether it's casual or serious, no girl out there ever wants to give me a chance at all. It sucks feeling worthless. Then when people are like "Don't worry, you're still young, it will come to you!" I've been hearing that since I was 12...

• I also want money so no

• used to, now im losing the will to desire that

Cheer up mate

Thinks not working out with the girl you liked? I thought you were trying to get back on track after the friend f'd it up

nah
      i0.kym-cdn.com/.../...-goat-squint-12883904505.jpg
      i decided i will not move a muscle for her. if she wants me she will have to call me, otherwhise im done

• Nah, all we want is fucking..

What Girls Said 10

• Well that's not all we want, but a good start.

• No, personally I also want world domination.

• Yes, I think most people need love in their lives. No matter how happy and content they are without love. Most people's lives are enriched and fulfilled if they have love in their life.

I long to be loved by a guy who wants to spend his life with me. I have so much Iove to give, but only for a guy who will give me his love in return

• Let's have some absinth & take me to the Moulin Rouge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogx2LL8qk78

• No
    I have other important needs.

• Mmm, for most people perhaps, that and to have a lot of cash probably.

• Yeah.

• Who people?

• obviously...

• No, I think most of us just want serious