What do I do after getting mad to this girl I like?

I got jealous that she was out with other guys. We're not in a relationship but it was like we were. She showed all the signs of interest and assured me that I was the only guy. But I found out she went out with somebody and I blocked her in social media and got really mad beast mode af. But now I regret it.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people make hasty decisions when they feel hurt. You reacted in the heat of the moment , because you felt hurt by her , which is totally understandable. You reacted due to your negative emotions. You probably feel betrayed , because she assured you that you were the only guy. That'd hurt most people

Usually after a person starts to think more rational and are less emotional, they tend to regret making rash decisions.

All you can do is unblock her , then try to talk to her about how you feel.

That's right. I don't know what to do anymore.

Thanks for helping out!

You're welcome. I hope whatever decision you make it turns out for the best for you

Most Helpful Guy

• Fck it, i'd be mad too.

The girl above deleted my post (blocked me), but a i was saying is that don't try and think you own her or because you talk to her she will comply to your needs or wants. Point is you can't control her snd its ok to be upset. Just make sure that you take care of yourself. Its eady to find yourself mad but you habe to remember that things like that shouldn't bother you. Let her do what she wants and if she contacts you then that's fine. If she doesn't then let her go. People come around. Judt like your friends. I wouldn't ditch my friend for another friend. Be her friend and see if she's even compatible. You hold a shit losd of power my man.

Lol. Thanks. But she assured me man that I was the only guy she hangs out with. I caught her lying several times by the way. Time to move on?

What Girls Said 1

• Are you sure those other guys weren't her friends? You probably should have talked to her before blocking her and getting angry. Maybe try reaching out to her again and see if she's willing to speak with you about it?

She told me that she doesn't hang out with guys in the mall. I invited her several times but rejected. Then I saw her with a guy in the mall. It upsets me so much.

What Guys Said 2

• Roflmao if you "get jealous" because she "hangs out with other guys" then you are not ready for any social relation with anyone ever

• dating is a game. she wants you to admit that you like her, so, she's trying to make you jealous. this is a game to her. question is, can you play the game?

She already knows I like her and she even assured me I was the only guy she hans out with.

well, all i can tell ya is, girls want what they can't have. just like men do

Ok thanks. Gonna try it then.