Legit question but can you get preagnant if you haven't had sex before?

I'm a virgin and I've never had sex before. Me and my boyfriend did some stuff last time like oral sex (fingring, bj... etc) and we were fooling around but his thing did not touch my thing and I had underwear on. But now I'm just scared so can you get pregnant if you haven't had sex before? (By doing what me and my boyfriend did) he also grinded on me from behind he wasn't wearing anything but I had underwear on and it didn't go anywhere near my personal area in the front and he "cummed" in my mouth a bit and on my chest. This is a serious question? 0r can you only get preagnant by sex? Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• You will not get pregnant with your underwear on. Although it is possible to get pregnant if you are making out naked, even this risk is extremely low. For you to conceive, the female genital area needs to come in contact with sperm and this is extremely unlikely without penetration. Despite this, it is theoretically possible to get pregnant if sperm come in contact with your genitals (but not through clothing).

Most Helpful Girl

• No, to be honest haven't you been educated in sex ed? If not you should really educate yourself by looking up things online.

Nope I haven't been educated in sex Ed I think it's because I went to a catholic high schoool so they were basically just like don't have sex, absitsmce is key and yup ok trying to do that but I just need to find a reliable website

You won't get pregnant but there are birth control options remember and not all require you to get parental consent, and there's condoms etc.

What Guys Said 8

• To get pregnant, you need sperm in a vagina. If that doesn't get there, there can be no pregnancy.

So basically you can't get preagnant without sex?

Sperm can be in the vagina without sex: artificial insemination, by a doctor. :)

• Of course not

• It is possible to be impregnated without having sex, but not by what you described

It is? In what way can you get preagnant without sex? Just so I know not to do it and okay goood!

• no you can't

• You won't get pregnant, unless his cum some how ends up in your "thing"

• Yea you can be in the same room inhaling semen and poof you can get pregnant so beware

You can actually?

• Doesn't the American schooling system cover sex ed?

I live in Canada and I went to a catholic High achool but no they didn't all they said was don't have sex

No wonder, I forgot a lot of religious schools don't cover that for some reason. Don't worry you're fine.

• oral is dangerous for pregnancy case. be careful next time maybe you were lucky.

It is? How so? Just wondering if you didn't have sex

What Girls Said 1

• Not to be crude, but you're good as long as you didn't get any sperm in there. I wouldn't worry about it.