Why are girls always interested in physical appearance?

I am ugly and whomever I asked to go out, rejected me. And they said to me "the reason was my uglyness." Why are girls always interested in physical appearance? Do I have to be handsome to go out with girls? Isn't there any other options?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls will like someone attractive to them ovbiously, because they don't want their child or mate to be ugly. The girls telling you this are bitches and care only about superficial feelings, get to know some girls and allow them to get to know u, at one point one of them will find out how kind u are and on, then she'll fall for you. Takes patience though, find out what kind of guys she likes individually and if ur not what she's looking for, then keep her as a friend. Never change for a girl or anyone. Best of luck to ya

Most Helpful Guy

• girls are more interested in physical appearance maybe cause of the images the media shows of attractive men , ever see the types of " men " featured on the bachelor tv show none of them look like average singles you'd actually see around but rather ultra hot guys who are above average and more desired by women

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone is interested in appearance, not just women. You complain about this a lot, don't you?

• Don't fall for this he will just guilt trip you into sending nudes

• ok. where to start.
    1) you are not ugly. those girls were bitches to tell you that.
    2) physical appearance is subjective. Some girls like short guys, some like tall guys. Some like them blonde, some like them dark-haired. So in the end, you will find someone who finds you hella attractive.
    3) physical appearance isn't everything. Sure, it's important that your parter be attracted to you, but you can only REALLY fall in love with someone if you love their personality too.

What Guys Said 4

• You don't have to be attractive to go out with girls, but you do have to be attractive to go out with attractive girls.

I don't want an attractive girl. I want a girl :D

If you are willing to settle, it really shouldn't be that hard.

Maybe you need to take more initiative? I hate that it's always men who are forced to approach, but we usually have no choice. Women can be stubborn.

Anyway, try it out, it may fix your issue.

It is more than hard for me. I think I am going to die alone

• dude for fks sake stop being a pussy doormat and be a fking man, you're far from ugly if you were ugly i would tell you , you're probably a littel bitch which is why women avoid you, or maybe you are not interesting, start having an interesting life and stop being a littel whiny bitch and it will work out.

• You've just been asking out the wrong type of women, I guess man. You seem fine to me. There are plenty of women who would find you good looking, it's all about confidence these days. You need to tell yourself you look good, and you need to convince yourself off it. So those girls wouldn't date you? Their loss. Not yours. Forget about them and just keep reminding yourself you look fine. And don't give up, man.

While everyone is saying that you are ugly, can you convince yourself that you look good?

Whenever someone rejects you or tells you you're bad-looking, shrug it off. It's their loss. Start thinking more positive and realize that you look fine. As I said, whenever you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, tell yourself (mentally if you want) that you look fine. And start listening to all these other people in this thread. Realize that you look fine and it's the other people who are wrong. You don't want to be with girls that act like that anyway, it's only gonna end ugly.

• Something tells me you don't even ask anyone out and make these pity stories up

LOL. You win the Internet for the day 😂😂😂

No I mean you get scared to ask them out, don't, and them make up reasons why you don't ask them, them believe those reasons

No I asked at least 40 girls all of them rejected me and they told me the reason was my uglyness