How do you know that someone is telling the truth in a relationship?

I am dating this man for a while. I can't think of one major thing that I don't like about him. In fact, I like everything about him.
He's affectionate, smart, funny, has a good job, etc. He tells me things I always thought I deserve to hear because I think I'm a catch too.
The problem is, sometimes he just seems too good to be true. Is there a way to find out if he's honest with me about how he feels?
I'd rather know now than later

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to doubt his honesty. Doubts create mis-understandings and problems. If he loves you more and more every day , this is a sure sigh that he needs your love. When he is away from you see whether he is worried or not. take him to places and if he tells everybody that you belong to him and no body else , that is a sure sign that he will protect you from other competitors because he wants to have you as his own trophy forever.

He gets worried when I get sick or when I have a busy time at work. He can't go one day without talking to me and I think that might mean that he misses me for real.
      And yet, due to my previous history, I have this nagging feeling he's not honest. So far I caught him lying to me about one little thing. Silly almost and now I can't stop the doubt. He has no idea that I caught him and I will never tell.

You gave me a very good advice and wise words. I'm trying to be a better person. It shouldn't be hard because he tells me that I'm all he wants but I'm just so screwed up. I honestly am.

My dear girl , you are giving this man a good chance. Let him turn out to be good for you. i think you have taken the right decision. Hope everything will be alright.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't ever I mean ever accuse him for nothing he did, like talk to him about being to good to be true, I did that and it doesn't end up well the main things in a relationship is communication and trust. Unless he breaks your trust or shows interest on other girls or his past is known for cheating and lying. Then go ahead and be suspicious but if he isn't showing any signs just let him be and be happy with him, never accuse him just because he may seem perfect as he will get annoyed and you will argue a lot after

What Guys Said 4

• It helps if you know the person you're dating

• You could try, oh I don't know... trusting him instead of assuming the worst, your type is so damaged...

• Sounds to me that your baggage is getting in the way of new luggage.

• Unfortunatley u don't hun xxx

What Girls Said 1