Guys, Can I redeem myself after acting crazy after a really good first date?

Had a great first date, he text me the next morning and I asked when I could see him again and he said we will have to figure that out you know I'm always busy with work. After that I text him and called him and acted Needy and crazy and now he wants nothing to do with me. Is there any way of changing his mind?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Men are much more forgiving of any minor flaws than women are , remember also men need more personal space than women do , in general. Put the ball in his court , no response , then move on. Women generally have far more options than most men do , if that's any comfort.

What Guys Said 3

• Just be up front with it. Tell him that you're sorry if you came across as a little too intense.
    Try not to ramble or make it too long though or you'll just come across as even more needy

• First of all don't do it again. And say what you just said to us to that guy.
    Us guys are fixed on details like girls are so forgiving is more our thing.

• Try posting sexy pics on Instagram.