How to stop thinking into this?

I'm a Sophomore in College, and I had my first kiss two weeks ago; it was with a guy who came up for a day to hang out with a guy friend of mine, who also goes to my school. The guy was amazing, funny, smart, and attractive. We had been talking for about about a half hour when it happened, and it was more of a make-out than just a kiss; my roommate who saw part of it said that it was 'hot, really hot'. Now the problem is, I can't stop thinking about him. I know it's stupid, because we only made out, but he was a genuinely nice person, and I really enjoyed being around him. However, now he is off in Europe for 2 months, and who knows what he's going to do there. I keep thinking about what if/when he comes back, what will happen between the two of us, but I don't even know if he's even interested anymore. What I do know, is that when he was here, he texted our mutual friend almost immediately asking about who I was, and all of that; but again, I don't know if he's still that interested. I don't want to get my hopes up, knowing that it might have been just a one time thing, but I don't know how to stop myself. Is having these thoughts normal, and what can I do to stop them?

What Guys Said 2

• Your thoughts and daydreams are normal. He was obviously taken by you too, which is why he texted your mutual friend asking about you. While he's over in Europe you might want to get his number from your friend and send him a text. Just casually asking him how it's going. But it's normal to be thinking about the guy you had your first kiss with and that you were attracted to.

• Omg, we kissed, what happen... oh look a butterfly!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Is there a way to contact him? Maybe he's interested in you as well...