How do you calm first date nerves?

I feel really sick and nervous. I've never had this with any other date just this guy. Does anyone have anything they do or take to calm themselves?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't overthink it too much. You're gonna have a good time and if you do something silly, chances are that he'll think it's cute. If you two hit it off right it won't be awkward or uncomfortable at all.

If you're really too worried, have a strong drink to calm your nerves. Don't overdo that though ;)

What Guys Said 6

• Play a videogame that pushes for your adrenaline.
    Run or bicicle.

Somethings that makes you get out all that energy.

• Take a deep breath

• chew a gum
    mint is great

• I remember that I was very nervous when I have a date without having another one before, but I was wishing it a lot of time, so I found it ok.

• masturbate = free endorphines = stress killers!

• By being ugly and getting rejected for that long before a first date.

What Girls Said 1

• You should find ways to stop thinking about the date. You should let it flow naturally. There is no need to panic. Persuade yourself that it's not a big deal. If there is chemistry between you, you will be able to figure it out from the start and if there is not, then it won't matter that much in the end.