I hooked up with this guy I knew last night, just kissing, but he told me to text him tomorrow, shoul I text ?

he told me to text him las night for today, he was taking a ride on his motorcycle today but I think he's back now. He told me to text him but I don't know if I should because we hang out in the same group and I don't know if I'm going to see him tonight but I don't want him to think I'm not interested. I'm kind of new to this because I just got out of a relationship of three years.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Text him back because he asked you to and then wait for him to contact you again. I read from MSN that guys are hunter and they like to hunt for their prey. Play a little hard to get and let him do the work.

• If your interested in him go for it but if you wanna play a little hard to get then don't. guys like girls they can't get.