Guys, Hey dudes... what is your advice to women looking to find a bf?

From a males perspective... how can a single lady find a decent (non hookupguy) with boyfriend potential? Places to meet? Dating apps?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Make more girl friends. Expand your social circle, and meet guys through them.

I've always been a firm believer that the best relationships start as friendships. If your initial intent is to only befriend a guy, it takes a lot of pressure off of both of your shoulders. You both can get to know each other and see whether or not you're right for eachother without being caught up in the drama of the early stages of dating. You can skip that stage altogether and go straight to a committed relationship. If that's not what he wants, you'll find out before you invest too much into him.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• The free dating sites/apps are kinda worthless. Alot' off people on them aren't serious about finding someone. The pay dating sites tend to filter most of those guys that are casual looking for someone.

You're about my age right? I've noticed we tend to lose friends and we really don't make an effort to make new ones. You make friends and maybe in their circle of friends they have other single people to. What better way to know if someone is worth perusing than a recommendation from a friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to a library or other places and look cute. You can use dating apps but there are plenty of people on them who just want to hookup. Heck go to starbucks or any place with a lot of people.

Could you answer my question.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112691-was-i-wrong-to-ask-for-the-money-back

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, this is a tough one. How about at a club, doing some sort of activity? That'd enable you to cover the 'shared interests' base from the off. What kind of guy would you consider to be boyfriend material- is there anything that'd be a red flag for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Find guys at places you frequent, like a coffee shop, park, library, etc. That way you both have something to talk about and have something in common

1|0
    0|0
  • that depends on how you treat guys and what your attracted to and your interests. most girls dont even care to notice nice decent guys because them guys are usually shy, respectful, are also the clingy type, (which means they want to keep you) and they wait for the girl to choose and approach. so if you dont want that like many girls seem to do because girls are annoyed with guys like that, isn't going to get you a guy whos boyfriend potential. girls keep thinking guys have to be confident, social outgoing, rich, etc., and when they expect that they usually end up with players, so approaching a guy who seems like he needs to be loved, not fixed, helps. and meeting guys is simple it can be anywhere just avoid places such as bars. and last, decent guys are usually virgins, so if your not a virgin they won't want you. because if a girl isn't a virgin she's not decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Approach guys you are attracted to. Dont be shy. Sometimes we are stupid and not in our own mindset and forget flirtatious signs haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet more guys, don't have BS requirements, look approachable/do the approaching, don't be boring, be able to hold a conversation, look your best.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are into any kind of activity - hiking, skiing, kayaking, wine tasting, board games - find a group nearby that has such activities. There are likely single people there you can meet without the pressure of a dating situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not dating apps unless you want to find the worst of the worst. You can't exactly find someone right away who's automatically boyfriend material, you gotta most times go with many people til you find someone unless you're lucky. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't understand how this is even a question. Any dating app will do. Or just leave your house. Date one of the numerous men that shows obvious interest in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude if people actually knew the answer this site wouldn't exist

0|0
    0|0
  • If you stay open-minded without giving yourself limits then you'll be able to find someone that fits you well

0|0
    0|0
  • places to meet

0|0
    0|0
  • that it finds you when you least expect it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would stay away from those "dating apps". Those are perv hunting grounds. All you need is a phone number and/or email, which can easily be acquired with a throw away anonymous phone. anything like that that is an "app" is a red flag.

For meeting someone online, choose a well-known site that has an extensive registration process. These places vet out their members, and need a valid street address, and have a more reasonable degree of security.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately guys like that are surrounded by the dudes who are there just to screw. You kind of have to just work your way through the douches to get the genuine dude. There's really no one place that's filled specifically with boyfriend type guys.

0|0
    0|0