Guys, can you help me figure out what's going on?

My ex and I have been separated for almost a year now. He broke up with me. I tried to talk with him but he said he's made his decision so I decided to respect that and walked away. We didn't talk at all or communicate in any way, but he kept liking all of my posts on fb, etc. I ignored it.

After a few weeks he started texting me as if nothing happened and it was all day every day. I ignored it at first but then gave in and we started talking again, he wanted to meet. He behaved amazingly and our meetings were just perfect like in the old times and like we were still together, so on the 3rd time we met, we slept together. After that he started ignoring, but every time I asked him "am I bothering you? just say so and I'll stop" he would reply "no, no. I'm just busy, that's all" and then ignore me again. To me it looked like he just used me for sex, so I explained to him how I feel and that he's hurting me and that I'm done. He didn't apologize or anything, but he understood me, I think, and I stopped communicating, removed him from all my contacts and social media and moved on with my life.

But then, half a year later, he contacted me again. I ignored it, but after a while I couldn't ignore him anymore and gave in. And exactly the same thing that happened before, happened now - we talked as if nothing has happened, went out, had amazing time, he initiated sex and then ignored me. But this time, when we were about to go home and do stuff, he stopped for a minute, thinking about smth and when I asked what's wrong, he said "I just don't want it to end like last time - you hating me and not talking again.". I said it won't happen, so we left together. But after that night he started ignoring me again and I just can't understand what's going on. I asked him to meet up and talk about it. But he ignored that text, too.

So, could you please explain what the hell is going on, if you have any idea, because I'm going crazy trying to figure it out. :(

2

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, Sweetie! He's the most cruel sort of jerk and he's using you for sex. Delete or block him from everything and don't let him contact you again. Ever. And don't believe anything he says, no matter how sincere he seems. Please? And if you know anyone else with him, do her a favor and tell her. I wish him 2 years of diarrhea, the kind he can't pucker his butthole hard enough to prevent.

What Guys Said 1

• What's going on is he played you twice and you're so stupid you were going to get played a 3rd time. All you are to him is a fuck when he wants a fuck. This is so obvious I can't believe I'm having to explain this. Him saying he didn't want it ending like last time meant he's wanting the door left open so he can come back and fuck you some more AND YOU AGREED!!! Loh smh