Are there good women out there?

I'm trying so hard not to become bitter throughout the years. Every girl I meet seems to be the same. They want a guy to provide for them. As soon as he hits the dumps and has life knock him on his ass, she leaves. Women seem to have much more options with dating. They are quick to monkey branch onto other guys. Whatever suits their needs at the time.

Been watching these videos and seems like EVERYTHING he is saying is true. I'm still in my early twenties but this is all I have seen. I'm seriously losing hope. I'm not trying to say I hate all women but it seems like time and time again they give me reasons to. I'm looking for reasons not to hate women. I say that genuinely... I want to get married.. have kids one day.. do all of that. I want to meet that one. I'm really losing hope though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls like that suck. Iv seen my friends do that. I tell my boyfriend im not going to be depending on him. Im as equal as he is, as long as he has two hands and a brain, im going to provide for him as equally as he will for me. Nothing more or less. I just graduated from a medical program and im on a good income, he on the other hand hasn't really found a job he likes and sometimes he doesn't have money for us to do things, he knows i have his back though. Just because your a guy doesn't mean it ALWAYS has to be the " guy courtesy".

Most Helpful Guy

• Patience, all you need is patience. And just relax, and do something fun to relax. You can't let the anxiety of still being chronically single get to you otherwise it will even affect your confidence even worse and wear it down even more. For now just try to not fret over a relationship not happening and just lose yourself and have fun, travel, do something you've always liked doing or would really like and want to do but haven't done yet. It's much easier if you got a strong social circle and buddies that can be your wingman or wingmen when ever you need their assistance, advice or help.

I'm sure you have not tried every possible method yet, keep trying, but try differently and use what you know works and is practical.

it will take time, it's never ever been easy for everyone some people will have it really fucking easy the first time or the first couple of times, but if you don't want to ever fail and remain single for life, then you should never ever give up no matter how much it hurts from rejections, and breakups, etc.

What Girls Said 2

• I've noticed this too. You have to wean out the good ones. They're out there but in smaller numbers. The mind set of woman unfortunately is changing to be this way. So finding the good ones will be harder but is also worth it in the end when you do find one. Be patient, and keep trying. Giving up isn't going to solve anything. If it seems overwhelming or discouraging, take a break and then try again. Time and patience, and good luck.

• Stop watching and believing everything you read or see. Get out into the world and meet people.

What Guys Said 3

• No, they're all evil creatures sent by Hades to destroy the world of the men.
    Your mother gave birth to you so you could become another woman's sacrifice.

Not trying to say that. Why is that these frustrations are mocked on GAG?

• you got to get them young and you got to sift through a lot of shit. modern culture has pretty much ruined women for anything serious.

that women is one year younger then me and i wouldn't even notice her if i was out. i would assumed she was forty or something. like id walk right past her.

It really seems this way. I wouldn't want to settle down till my late twenties though. Wouldn't it be weird dating a girl 21 years old at 29?

fuck no its not weird. its just right if you ask me.

• Yea, move to India or Japan.