Help!! I don't know what to do with this guy... advice?

I was talking to a guy for about 3 months. During those last 2 weeks we ended up having sex on 3 different occasions. The day after the last time he said his feelings weren't strong for me and wanted to step back on the intimate stuff. We kept talking for a bit, but I ended up giving him space and he later said he didn't know what he wanted anymore. I told him maybe it was best if we went our separate ways and after a few days I regretted my decision and texted him that. I haven't heard from him since he said he didn't know what he wanted and lately he's been slowly deleting me off social media platforms. He's a sensitive type of guy and I'm kind of worried he didn't get my last text. Should I keep giving him space or should I reach out to him again? I don't know what to do...

What Guys Said 1

• Reach out and see what happens

What Girls Said 2

• It seems like a lost cause now and I would put the effort into finding someone who is as equally interested in you.

• Well if he was worth it he wouldn't have said his feeling aren't strong. Let him go, an you will find someone better.