The dream date?

What are some of the best date ideas to take a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is a quiet type of girl maybe a quiet place like a book cafe or a movie?

But if she's more active then definitely things like amusement parks, paintball, bowling, rock climbing, hiking adventures. Things that are active, fun, and get the heart racing.

I personally haven't been on many dates and don't usually think about these things, but there was one guy who took me on a road trip to an anime convention 4-5 hours away. We had a great time catching up and learning about each other, talking about psychology and stuff on the ride there... and getting lost due to my bad GPS telling directions... and afterwards he took me to a little barn his family owned that had kittens running around. This guy REALLY played up to my favorite things let me tell you. Anime, Video games, Psychology, Kittens. Yeah I could tell he really thought this through.

So basically try to find an activity that you think you would both enjoy doing together and try to throw in some of the things you've learned that she likes along the way in a casual manner.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bowling or laser tag. Or the amusement park. Or a waterpark. A fun activity, not some boring ass dinner.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it all depends on the girl. I think the best date ideas are the ideas that are thoughtful. These are the ideas that show you took time in thinking about the date and making the date something she would enjoy because it is something you know she likes.

• Take me to sephora and give me a thousand bucks lol

• The fair is my favorite, but then there's also bowling, walk in the park (maybe do a picnic there too), paintball, or an amusement park. Places like that you can have fun together without as much awkwardness and can talk and get to know each other better. Dinners are over rated and a bit boring.

• OMG... I could go in forever on this topic!!! I'll message you...

• What does the girl like? I'd personally wouldn't care as long as I got to spend time with the guy. Some girls are picky though

• Well it depends on what the girl likes

What Guys Said 2

• everybody paying for their own food and not making a fuss about it is all i ask mane.

• Anal sex