Is it wrong of me to be upset that my boyfriend want to spend every night out with his buddies?

My boyfriend asked me to move in with him back in February but I feel like now we've hit a rough patch because he wants to go out every night and I'm not cool with it. My boyfriend doesn't have a job and hasn't for 2 months. I've been sick the past few days and he wanted to go out then and I said no. Now tonight he left anyway. I'm tired of being the girlfriend who has to say no to him about going out with the guys. am I wrong for being mad at him? Don't get me wrong he deserves time out with his friends but not every night or most nights.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, you have every right to be mad at him. At the end of the day, he left you when you wanted him to be there for you. What if this type of behavior continues? Personally, he sounds like a dick. I would never leave my girlfriend if she wanted me to stay with her, especially if she was sick. If I were you, I'd leave him and find someone that actually cared for you. It sounds like he has no respect for you. Why leave your girlfriend when she's sick? He's disrespecting you and I'd advise you to get out of the relationship if this continues. If he shows that he will change then another chance could be given. However, it sounds like he doesn't want to change. You asked him to stay with you and he decided to leave with his buddies anyway. What if you get pregnant and he decides to just leave? Maybe he only cares about you for sexual pleasure? He obviously doesn't care about you at all from an emotional perspective. In conclusion, dump him and find someone that will actually care for you. Have a good day!

Most Helpful Girl

• You have every right to be mad. he's going out every night when you ask him to be there for you. If he was my boyfriend he would have been dumped awhile ago. Its obvious he likes living like he's single by going out so much.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I am actually going through the same thing. I don't know what's going on but it's really affecting our relationship, you should talk to him about it, and if he don't listen then you should leave. That's what I'm going to do. Good luck.

• Well if he cared he should of stayed home to look after you... especially if he's out that often