Girls, Do girls ever have regrets?

Like let's say a nice guy approached you and was interested and you rejected him cause he was boring or simply not interesting enough to you, then the bad guy comes along your just so caught up in his ways and how aggressive he is then the abuse starts he starts hitting you, you call your friends crying hoping things will get better between the two of you but they never do meanwhile that same guy you rejected his happily in a relationship with a good girl. When you are experiencing this ladies does it make you reflect on what you passed up and the life you could have had.

2mo Thanks

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have regrets because I trust that God has a great plan for me, and as long as I did what was right in his eyes that he will bless me. As for choosing the husband that I did... I have zero regrets. I am really happy to be with him. The closer I get to God, the more grateful I am to be married to my husband.

What Girls Said 8

• I might regret choosing to go with the 'bad guy' if he ends up actually abusing me.
    That doesn't mean that I'd regret rejecting the first guy, though. I'm not one to feign interest in a guy who claims to be a 'nice guy' purely out of pity. I'm either interested in him, or I'm not.

What if it isn't just a claim what if he genuinely is a nice guy and would do anything to bring a smile to your face

Well if those other traits are on display and she still rejects him for the bad guy then it's about more then being treated right

obviously.

• No.

I'm never going to date a guy just because he's not abusive and because he's nice. There has to be more there. I have to be compatible with him, be attracted to him, actually have an interest. If there's no interest, he could be the nicest guy ever but that alone won't make me love him.

If all you're offering to someone is "I'll treat you well" then don't expect much. Learn to accept that you'll be everything some girls want but you may only check one thing off the list for some, and that's your niceness.

• I can't say I've ever felt wrapped up in emotions over a guy to care much whether he came around or not other than for sex. The one who owned my heart was a woman and we were together for 38 years and I held her as she took her last breath.

• Id be bummed, but there are more fish in the sea. Id break up with the bad guy and move on.

• Nope, if I wanted to date him I would have dated him. And if I was in a abusive relationship I have/would leave.

What if you can't escape at that point

I'd find a way, and I probably would leave before it got to that point.

• I regret the shit i took today shit was steaming almost burnt the house down my cat kicked down the door too see if i was ight i told him to run his little ass along before i go shit in his litter I'm the owner not him he ain't run this place

• Yes They Most Certainlly Do.

I thought so and I don't mock the girl but I feel bad for her

• I might reflect a little bit on it, because the last guy I was involved with (and still in love with) wasn't very nice to me. And I keep wondering why I want him so badly when there are other guys who are so sweet to me without me even having to try. But in the end, if I rejected them I still don't exactly want a relationship with them.

Yeah it made me curious cause this is personal experience I have been the nice guy that wanted to date her and got turned away but always saw her complaining about how abusive her current boyfriend was