Do girls poop in front their boyfriends when they're very comfortable with them?

Lol because I was staying with my friend for 3 weeks. While he was in the shower his girlfriend went in the bathroom and dropped a huge shit. Stunk up the whole floor. I even heard it

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course if you're comfortable in front of someone you can do anything in front of them. And who cares if it stunk you don't need to make a big deal out of it.

Would you?

Hahaha... Wait a min, this guys a super creep

@madelacroix I think I know that already haha

What Girls Said 5

• I've known my partner for nine years, been with him for almost five so we're pretty comfortable with each other by now :P I still don't shit in front of him. If he's in the shower and I really need to pee, I'm okay with going in and peeing but I don't wanna take a shit with him in the room.

• Can't speak for anyone else... but never! Just never!

• Omg! 😂😂😂
    I would never!

• I Would Never Do It.

• Of course :) they see every other part of you. And it's a natural bodily function

What Guys Said 2

• in the military every body shit in front of everybody. sure girls would shit in front of their boyfriends.

• That's weird as hell.