Have you ever felt instantly emotional attracted to someone?

you just feel the spark right away

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and most recently actually. There's this girl I saw this past month and a half who I had a ton in common with and was very attractive. Our conversations were endless too.

The problem was she just got out of a 5 year relationship. She didn't bring up her ex, but she was acting hot and cold a bit till the end. But it turned out she just wanted sex and I still had sex with her, but when I did, there was an empty condom wrapper that wasn't mine. She knew I saw it. Then she ignored me till saying yesterday that she's not interested in pursuing this. I was bummed.

Like I didn't even call her out on the condom wrapper that was on the bed so I don't know what caused her to lose interest. The most fucked up thing is, she invited me to her place and I found it.

But I get scared if I get emotionally attached early, which rarely happens., especially when they're on the rebound like this one. I definitely over analyzed things, felt like I was walking on eggshells, and hiding my emotions and took it super slow so I didn't seem overly interested.

Thanks for most helpful guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. My ex crush is very handsome but it's not his looks that got me attached to him, it's the way he talks me and how he made feel like we have been friends for 10 years when we haven't even met physically.

What Guys Said 16

• I may get emotionally excited some times but I know how to get over the feeling. Just don't react in the moment and take your time to think and act on the thought. The more you are in control of your subconscious thoughts the better it is for you. Because most of the reactions come from your subconscious thoughts without your knowledge. If you cannot control your feelings , you will need to change the blueprint of your mind at a deeper level.

• Yes, with this homeless girl I ran into a few years ago, most beautiful woman I have ever seen and a major sweetheart, like a bonehead I was to distracted be her looks and personality asking her out slipped my mind. Haven't seen her since but if I run into her again I won't make that mistake twice, yeah felt huge sparks from hello to see you again, talked for a while.

• I've never had this, thankfully. I assume some people project their fantasies onto someone they find physically attractive and that would then feel like instant emotional attraction, it's BS of course, though it could work out through pure luck.

• What exactly do you mean by this?

I mean, it sounds like you may be asking about "Lust at First Site".

Yes that

Everybody experiences Lust at First Sight at some point.

• yeah bit it doesn't work out, since everyone more or less project a fantasy on our former crush. so... that means that you have to think and rationalize before even trying to get too attached. i did it myself too many times

• More than once.

• yes many times its called love at first sight, and i hate it because its never returned

• Yes I just felt drawn to her and wanted to be with her.

• Yes definantly a couple of times. Almost feels like you've known then for a long time

• How can I feel any kind of attraction, besides a physical attraction, without knowing the person?

• Not really. I have to get to know a girl before I can fall for her

• Not really , never allowed myself to.

• Yes, I've never had it pan out though.

I wonder why that is, when you click right away or if you feel instant attraction then it's more likely to not pan out.

@bloodmountain1990 I think I'm just really awkward in person. Girls seem to quite like me in text though.

• Yes but her personality can ruin it because that spark you feel is based on looks. You need a lot of time with a person to know if there really is a spark. Sometimes you'll find that spark with someone who's never had it before.

• lol delusions. delusions everywhere!

• Yeah but it's worse than being drunk because it lasts longer and the hangover is insane. Never take the drug of infatuation. It will fuck you.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes. Both my man and I did. We got to know each other on the phone for a week. Then we met and spent most the night talking and getting to know each other. We both actually had only been single for a year after being with our ex's me 15 years and him 8 years. So we both were not looking for love and just wanted to have fun. Nothing serious. Our first kiss became so passionate that we couldn't resist having sex with each other. The next morning we said goodbye but couldn't stop talking on the phone. 3 days later I went to his place for the weekend and we laughed, talked, had very good sex several times. I didn't want to go and neithere did he want me to go. We ended up telling each other reluctantly that we were falling in love. No matter how much we didn't want it our hearts wanted what they wanted. I ended up moving in with him 3 weeks later and although it was a tough road learning to communicate and compromise I'm happy to say it's been two years and we are very much in love. Things are not perfect as we still have some problems to get through but there's no such thing as perfect. All I know is we both agree that we want to grow old together and we are a family with my son and his daughter.

• Yes i have :) which is very rare for me to feel an INSTANT emotional attachment.

• Yeah that's usually when I run.

• Kind of. My first impression of this person wasn't good but once I spoke to them for real I felt drawn to them and comfortable.

• Sexually attracted yeah, emotional? Nope. Emotions require knowing the person on the receiving end.

• A few times... Usually they're inappropriate people though or at an inappropriate time. My boyfriend is kinda one of them.

How is your boyfriend one if it's usually an inappropriate person or at an inappropriate time? Just curious lol.

@askuser I meant my boyfriend is one of the people I was instantly attracted to. But others included my ex's clients.

• Yes. Before my boyfriend and i started dating, he approached me such a different way compared to any other guy i have talked to. Like hed flirt and compliment me, not the vulgar type of " hey hottie, lets go out and grab drinks sometime." But he wanted to get to know me for me. Something about his approach and him was so different. This was when we were 15 and here we are 6 1/2 years later. 😊

• nope

• Yes, and it is so painful when they don't want to take it any further.

• Ya I'm in that situation. We get along great and we both understand each other.. Feels good to have someone to laugh with and talk to