Are some guys just not texters?

Just wondering. I met a guy online, he lives in another city and I am going to meet him in the next couple of weeks. His texting habits aren't anything that I have experienced before. I have had guys not interested in me and usually they just don't text or take any interest in me. He sometimes doesn't answer my texts, he still wishes me good morning/night (most of the time anyways), both of us initiate. Is this just his habit?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah texting is reallly fucking annoying, especially when someone wants to have a huge debate. I had someone who gave me one word answers and was really into me... Some people are shit with it.
    I don't know hanging out is decent, phone calls are ok, texting is retarded.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are uncomfortable with expressing themselves in "writing" They are sometimes unsure of what to say via texting . As long as he initiates then I'd just assume he's a " bad"texter

Wait until you meet up, he may be more open and talkative in real life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think it's safe to say most guys are not texters.
    Fuccbois probably enjoy snapchatting and texting, but no guys do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the age and how technologically savvy he is. What's the longest text conversation you've had... time wise.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

We don't text all the time, maybe a couple a day. We usually talk hours on Skype, though we haven't done it for awhile.

• 2mo

Yeah sounds like he doesn't like texting. Meeting people long distance never works.

• The vast majority of us are only perfunctory texters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike texting. Annoys the crap out of people my own age. They text me and I call back. Having an actual conversation will always mean more to me then typing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really bad with girls over text or phone.

I'm very good in person though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine as long as I don't have to type with my phone...

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sure most guys aren't that into texting and would rather just chat in person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Im not a texter myself so Yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are like that. If I didn't message my boyfriend I probably won't hear off him

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he does not have time to be texting (school or work) but when he wakes up he take his time to say ( good morning). It could be

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Sadly? Texting is so backwards and guys get into more trouble when we text. So we'd rather just talk in person.

• 2mo

@cchris989 when one of y'all end up not able to talk and can only text. It seriously sucks when the dude won't text.

• Yeah most likely, not everyone is really reliable/into texting.

0|0
    0|0