Am I ugly, creepy, or just not boyfriend material?

I don't know what it is, but i've never been able to get any girls that i liked. I dont think i'm a bad person tbh. I go to a 4 year university (I'm about to graduate and go into the teachers credential program) and major in history, I work part time in retail unloading trucks and stocking. I treat people with respect and I also dont let people walk over me. I'm not that clingy guy either. I have friends and people that tell me that i'm fun and cool to be around with. I seem to get along with a lot of people, but for some strange reason I can't seem to get a date at all. I've recently just gave up on it because i got tired of getting put in the friendzone or rejected.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello Tired of being Friendzoned,
    I am a up and coming career coach at a counseling practice. I deal with guys that get stuck in the friendzone all the time. To sum it up the word friendzone is a socially made up word by salty or upset men that can not deal with rejection. They can't see past the frustration stepping back to see where they need improvement. You have to ask yourself why i am in the friendzone. How did i get here. What is the other guy doing that I am not? What does he have that I dont?

Don't stop being nice to people or women because everyone wants to be treated well. I am being honest with you sir. The dating market sucks right now. Being a professional myself and having things and able to talk to women. My goal is not to date every woman that shows interest. The goal should be to relax and have fun with no expectations. You may be with someone who is a train wreck. I would stop talk and get to know someone first. You have to stop the whole nice guy routine. You must show boundaries. Set terms and show "hey im interested in you not for the plutonic relationship" The fine line in health assertive.

The nice guy syndrome is actually a form of manipulation. Though approval seeking behavior. If im nice enough. I will recieve my expectations being met. Im nice to you so i expect a date or sex or entitlements. Which projects clingy and needy traits. Which places you right in the friendzone.

So why are you in the friendzone? Well you think your status will win someone over. Its never worked like that for me and I have the career, money, car and own place and money in savings. If you project status, your asking to meet a shallow Gold Digger in the future. A quality woman is hard to find. If it were easy every guy would have one. When someone say no. You say next. It's ok to have abundant ladies as friends. Just dont place them on a pedestal. You shouldn't do that. Don't get mad. Move on. You should be moving into the direction of where the lady you actaully want is. What you are seeking is also seeking you. Dont date women for surfacial reasons. Looks only take a woman so far. I have dated only women thay I wanted to date. To find out that we were not a match. Maybe the women that meet this criteria that you are seeking. May be so shallow and blinded that they may not even know what a decent man looks like. No offenses to all of the ladies out here reading this. If that hurts cherrio. High quality is hard to find. Im not settling and you shouldn't

What Girls Said 2

• Even the most beautiful of people face rejection, and can find it difficult to find a potential partner. So I honestly think it's just that the girls you meet, probably fail to see or all you have to offer in a relationship.

• You actually sound alright to me.

What Guys Said 3