Guys, Would you marry or date girls who?

Who hang around in clubs or bars. And like flaunt their boobs or basically dress or act like they want the dick or easily give in for sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 10 years ago for sure, only without the date or marry part..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I don't plan on getting married, but if I did, I wouldn't want to marry someone like that personally. Not to say no guy would, but I like girls that are more modest and romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date her if I do find she's a nice girl, I would consider a relationship if she alters her ways for me because she doesn't have to chase anymore. Marriage is a long and complicated process which takes a lot of time to be certain that everything is there to want to spend the rest of your life with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if she was doing that currently. Nothing wrong with having fun in your 20s though. I don't want to marry some social recluse, nor would I want to marry a complete whore. Some chicks just love attention and dress slutty yet don't even suck dick. False advertisement bro!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go to clubs or bars, thus I never meet those girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. A bit of decent clothing and not attention whoring to other people should be a given in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Going to bars and clubs doesn't bother me, it's dressing like a whore what I don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not as it's a huge turnoff for me plus not into women who want to show off their bodies and dress like trash.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can hang around where you want, but most likely I wouldn't marry someone who's been a huge slut unless she was somehow perfect for me and we synced perfectly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do we have a choice anymore? every girl does this shit

0|2
    0|0
  • hgkfifkuty/;ju'l;jnhbl, fklol;. j;l. ohy;up'jnhglyt;j;k,'pj;pnbl, hg;ilyhl/j;jlo;
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0|0
    0|0
  • Absofuckinglutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather kill myself!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm. I don't really know. It would be hot. But I'm a very jealous person. Hmmm indeed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my wife was like that before I married her

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are the good girls cause I'm a good guy and I have been single for a while and really would like to know where to go

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't never, but sluts need love to I guess.

0|0
    0|0