Should I write to the guy that "stood me up"?

It was not exactly like he stood me up but like 30 minutes before our date he told me that he could not find his wallet and that he was trapped in his house and after that he did not replied to my text.
I really like this guy and I can not understand why he has not written to me.
He was the one that asked me out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk about cold feet. Whatever his actual reasons are (how does one trap himself inside his house unless the door locks from the inside and he lost the key?) let him beg you to make it up to you (if I cancelled it'd probably be for a legit short-notice reason and I'd try to reschedule in the same message) and in the meantime move on in case he doesn't.

What Guys Said 5

• yes, that is very odd. his excuse was odd, see if he replies. that can be very disturbing to lose ones wallet... if that is true.

• No, forget about him. Unless.. It was you that misplaced his wallet, then you trapped him in his house! All for the purpose of posting a question on here.. Yeah I dunno man, your question seems more made up than the one I just made up lol

• if it makes you feel better.. . sure.

• No you shouldn't
    I don't think he's interested

• He might be embarrassed.

What Girls Said 2

• just let him go

• Nope. Dont talk to him. If he actually likes you and was telling the truth, he will make it up to you on his own. Otherwise it is safe to assume he changed his mind and isn't interested, and messaging him would just make you seem desperate