I might have a crush on my best friend?

Recently, I have reason to believe that I have feelings for my best friend. I don't know how I didn't realize it fully sooner. I wrote back in January that I was questioning it, but now I am quite sure. When I can't sleep, I think of him to get comfortable. When I touch him, I get really happy. When I am around him in general, I feel like myself. What really got my mind on the track to figuring this out was how jealous I got over another girl hugging him. I wondered why I felt like that. I was in denial, but I am quite sure that I do have feelings for him. I think it is possible that he also has feelings for me but, like most people, I don't want to risk it. What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• What should you do? well the signs are clear that you like him more than just friends and you admitted that you may have feelings for him, so what's stopping you? he is your best friend right so take it forward.

Take the first step don't wait and don't hesitate it will too late otherwise.

I don't think he is looking for relationship, but I have considered asking him about what exactly our boundaries are or if he'd want to just remain without a label or something

Okay.

• Same boat flirt and build it to more sexual flirts. Gauge as you go

He is asexual and has claimed that he doesn't want to date people

What Girls Said 0