I think I'm ugly to girls?

Being black man in America is hard for me. I never get girlfriend in my life. Am I ugly? Could I being single alone forever until move to foreign country? America don't like black men. I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about lover or being in relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• First, are you from another country originally? Curious...

But this is clearly not true though, and you should know this. I've known a lot of women who are into black guys. Not every woman is into black guys, and it is true that many women aren't, but many women are.

I'm assuming you're trying to date non-black women, because this question wouldn't make sense otherwise. I'm black, and although I'm not into black guys personally, I literally have always had some non-black friends who love black men. Alwaaayyyss.

You might not be in the right state or city. Move to any major city with a lot of diversity and I think you will have a lot of options, if you're an attractive person overall. Now, if you have low self-esteem, approaching women and not being overwhelmed by any little rejection, will be harder. That kind of overwhelming insecurity and lack of self-worth comes out in a myriad of unattractive ways. So you should really work on loving yourself as well, for both yourself and your future girlfriend.

I can relate to feeling less popular, in terms of "your group." Black women are often viewed as the least attractive, as a group anyway, and I don't think we are as desired as black men are. But that doesn't dull my shine ever, and I can't really afford to waste time caring about that. Neither can you. Life is amazing, so go out and live it. Focus on your own improvement and development, so you can be a better partner, and if you need to move to a more diverse area, make plans. It can be an adventure!

Moving to a foreign country isn't that easy, but I will say that white European guys were more forward in approaching me and open, when I lived there, than American white guys are in many areas. (Obviously Europe is not a country, but you know what I mean lol) Although, I did notice that a lot of American white guys I would meet abroad seemed to like me. Maybe it's just needing a common experience to connect with someone and cross those racial boundaries? Race relations in different areas are always interesting to observe.

Anyway, chill the fuck out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen some white girls that pretty much only date black guys. Not true. Maybe you are in a place where it is difficult.

As you thinkith... so you are. If that's you, you aren't ugly... and to be honest.. girls don't care so much about looks so forget about that. that isn't the issue. What you think, your confidence, social skills, approach, how interesting you are to talk to, if you can emotionally connect with women... those would be some areas where theere may be challenges.

Now that said... if you are in a place where it is all white girls and they don't like black guys... then maybe time to find a new place.

What Girls Said 12

• Dude your point isn't valid we love black dudes here in the US. I know many girls that would love to date a black guy.

Where? What state? Because here in Minnesota girls don't

Nah girls are fine with black dudes as long as they aren't like BLM protesters or like only talk about how black they are.

Maybe in ur city working for black men but not in michigan

• I like all ethnic groups especially Latinos <3
    But i dont discriminate white, Asian, eastern, or even blacks..

• in your pic you look good srsly

• A man with a big smile and a beautiful personality is a great catch.

I wish u are right but races are factor for America

Don't get sad. Just keep smiling like you know they're missing out. Feel sad for them. Never give up! You'll find the girl you're looking for. She's out there waiting for you. She will be sad if you never ask her.

I hope so

• If that's you in your picture, then you shouldn't have any problems finding girls. Maybe you're too nice or too persistent.

What wrong with being nice. I like to treat her queen like I want to be treat like that.

• Dude, why are you so insecure when it comes to your race? Did you have a bad childhood experience or something? I'm black, and I don't feel insecure about it.

Yes I have bad childhood experience they pick on me and bullied me that cause me to feel I'm not good enough

• I don't know any black guys who've had trouble dating.
    Maybe your personality sucks.

• If that's you then you look fine. Almost all my ex boyfriends are black guys.

• A lot of girls love black men

• You're overreacting. I know plenty of women who are attracted to black men.

• Why do feel like that?
    If i find a black guy who i thought was cute, i would date him, but I've only dated whites & Hispanics because they're so many cute of them

U said if that mean u have not found black guy u think cute that why I don't have a chance to find girls think I'm cute but they prefer or approach white men or Latina men first rather than me.

What race are you?

@Rick-Lewis
      Italian/English

• Black men aren't my type but i feel like i have to like everybody otherwise people call me a racist :-(

That why I'm not good for girls cuz I'm black. I'm not trying to call u or anybody racist but i get annoyed when they look at me as black guy factor instead of human being, that the problem with America people.

Your just a typical American white girl that thinks all Blacks are ugly and inferior.

@Rick-Lewis
      Negative

What Guys Said 12

• You look like someone girl's would find attractive. I had a friend who was a couple years older he was black, good looking, lifted weights, very very popular, with the ladies too. He was confident, had a good personality, and obviously didn't let his color hold him back.

Interesting how he do that?

I'm from Michigan and I'm not troll at all.

Alright then.

• I've seen plenty of women with black men, so using your race as an excuse isn't valid here.
    Maybe it's your personality, or they simply don't find you attractive.

I'm geek guy maybe that why they don't attractive to me

• Yo man, you look fine. It's all about confidence. Be proud of who you are and just say 'fuck it' to the people who disagree with you. Maybe you're a geek; doesn't matter if you act confident. Again, be proud of yourself (not too proud though lol) and girls will see you as a confident person!

• 0|0
  • Well maybe, if your standards are too high and you are not rich like Tiger Woods, Mike Tyson, OJ Simpson, etc. In some ways you are better off staying single anyway. Learn to enjoy it, I've been single for 11 years and it hasn't killed me yet.

• All the black guys I know have bunches of girlfriends. It ain't because you're black my friend.

• You don't look ugly and surely you would not be disadvantaged trying to pick up black girls?

• I not know. I been in America most my life , and for white women , a black man is like top status , well that's they told me and what I saw. You should do okey Hagn in there champ

• Perhaps learn good English first.

Who care? I don't care about good English

uh? i'm not bothered anymore, i said my piece, which offends you, and you're a pussy not to see truth.

Yea u are pussy for hide behind computer. U getting me bored and sleepy when u talk blah

• Can't say if you're ugly without a pic.

• What state do you live in?

• you're guly