Should I wait for him to call me, or should I call him?

So I last saw this guy on Sunday. It was our second time hanging out. We kissed, cuddled, held hands while watching TV. It was the second time we did all of this. No sex. I thought we left things on a good note. Before I left he kisses me and goes, "I'll text you tomorrow". He never did -- unless he did and I never got it which my phone is NOTORIOUS for not receiving texts. Though I'm not trying to make excuses for him -- just trying to be realistic. I would even text a guy friend and he said he never got it.

Anyways. It's been two days since I've heard nothing from him and I'm on the fence as to whether I should try and call him or wait for him to call me. I realize two days isn't terribly long. I thought this guy liked me so I would think he would want to talk to me. I also understand he has school, work, friends, etc. and might not want to appear as desperate or clingy. Should I just call him to put the ball in his court? I would hate to not do anything about it if he did in fact text me. So I guess the least I could say is that I tried. I know typically people will say to wait for the guy to call you, but that is if it was a first date and you're trying to gauge the interest of the person. This guy admitted to me after the first time that he did like me. At the same time I wanted to put my interest out there as if it wasn't already apparent.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the 'nothinglastsforever' just casually text him.. just asking what's up.. or something like that.. if he doesn't text you back right away.. I would wait a few hours then call him and just say you wanted to know if his phone was working ok or something.

• I texted him. He texted back right away. I asked if he was busy this weekend. He said he was going fishing. So I casually mentioned that I had wanted to see if he wanted to hang out. No response.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't call. the End.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd text him once, if no reply then wait for him to text you :)

Text him something casual and don't let him know that you've been waiting for a text :}

• I texted him. He texted back right away. I asked if he was busy this weekend. He said he was going fishing. So I casually mentioned that I had wanted to see if he wanted to hang out. No response. So at this point I'm not gonna bother with him anymore unless he texts/calls me/wants to make plans with me.

• So I didn't bother this guy anymore. 4 days later he im's me on the dating site we met on. I didn't think he was gonna talk to me again. Didn't really say much. Basically small talk. Then earlier he texts me and is like "Hey :]" I guess it is true that if you make yourself too available then guys pull away, since they like a chase.

• See, you make yourself too busy and then they think they've lost and realise and run back. Make him work a bit for you! Let him be wrapped round your little finger, nto the other way round :) x

• hey I just read all your comments that's awesome=]