Huge, Huge, Huge crush... Help?

I've become a freshman about 3 weeks ago and there is this really cute girl in 2 of my classes. I started liking her for merely 4 days. I can't think straight because whenever I try to focus she just pops up in my mind, i can't study and most of all I can't focus in school. She constantly looks in my direction in class but I think she's just looking at the clock... One of my friends told me to be friends with her, but she once tried to have a conversation with me but I got scared and chickened out... So how do i become friends with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you sit next to her? If so you could always try to ask for an eraser or something to get the conversation going. Or if you actually do sit near her, you could always try purposely leaving something on your desk when she's looking so she will go out of her way to find you to return it... If not, then you can always wait till class is over or something and start a casual conversation in the hallway like (what do we have for our homework again)

Most Helpful Guy

• Build your nerve and talk to her. If you have to have a shot before you do (brush your teeth afterwards!)
    But what do I know, that is just my opinion

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should totally be yourself and go for it! Confidence is attractive and she'll probably like you back.

What Guys Said 3

• Just say hey my name is (say name), and then ask what movies you like?

Remember ask her for her name.

• Not be a chicken and talk to her is a start 😂. You got this, bruh 👍

• Just talk to her.