Should I start a harem instead of trying to date one woman?

I am the type of guy that enjoys spending time with a woman, I work from home so I have a very open schedule. The problem is every time I meet a woman I like once the honeymoon phases is over they tend to get real busy, and not just with work but with friends and non emergency stuff.
I start to feel neglected and then I get called needy or clingy.
I would love to have one special lady to share most of my free time with but most people don't want those kind of relationships anymore.
So I am guessing that if I can find 2 or 3 women I really like when one is too busy I can hang with then one of the others will not be. and none of them would think I was clingy.

• yes
    20% (1)60% (3)40% (4)Vote
  • no
    60% (3)20% (1)40% (4)Vote
  • only until you find one that does have time.
    20% (1)20% (1)20% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|2

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're better off finding a club or something to fill your time with other than work and a girlfriend. It's normal for people to feel lonely without their S/O but you also need a balance of other relationships in your life. If you join like a bowling league then you'll be able to make friends and be less lonely.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

friends dont make me less lonely, it's not the same rush I get than when I am with a woman.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Actually all I need is love.

• 2mo

I'm muting this question now. Have fun ruining your life and everyone you touch because you won't get the help you already know you need.

What Guys Said 2

• I like having my bouquet of pussy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless your a popstar its gonna be a hard road.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm 6ft5 and work out, I can get pussy, I just want more than just pussy, but it seems impossible to get that with one woman.