Should I start a harem instead of trying to date one woman?

I am the type of guy that enjoys spending time with a woman, I work from home so I have a very open schedule. The problem is every time I meet a woman I like once the honeymoon phases is over they tend to get real busy, and not just with work but with friends and non emergency stuff.
I start to feel neglected and then I get called needy or clingy.
I would love to have one special lady to share most of my free time with but most people don't want those kind of relationships anymore.
So I am guessing that if I can find 2 or 3 women I really like when one is too busy I can hang with then one of the others will not be. and none of them would think I was clingy.

• yes
  • no
  • only until you find one that does have time.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're better off finding a club or something to fill your time with other than work and a girlfriend. It's normal for people to feel lonely without their S/O but you also need a balance of other relationships in your life. If you join like a bowling league then you'll be able to make friends and be less lonely.

friends dont make me less lonely, it's not the same rush I get than when I am with a woman.

Actually all I need is love.

I'm muting this question now. Have fun ruining your life and everyone you touch because you won't get the help you already know you need.

What Guys Said 2

• I like having my bouquet of pussy :)

• Unless your a popstar its gonna be a hard road.

I'm 6ft5 and work out, I can get pussy, I just want more than just pussy, but it seems impossible to get that with one woman.