Guys, do you lose respect for a girl if she has sex with you on the first date?

I actually slept with my ex on the first (and second) date, and we ended up dating for four months... but I'm curious how common/rare that is for guys. Tell me what you think!

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If I wanted it and you wanted it then why would that damage respect? Usually it would increase respect because you're cool talking about and engaging in sexual stuff without being uptight about it. I don't think the sex itself is *that* important, although it is nice, I think it's the attitude toward sexuality that I really like. Honestly it's quite an attractive quality.

What Guys Said 23

• No. I would consider myself lucky. It would be extremely hypocritical to not respect her if I did the same thing, wouldn't it?

• I don't lose respect, but I've noticed a lot of relationships built around sex tend to get really intense, then fizzle out when you realize the other person actually sucks.

• I wouldn't, even if she wanted to. I have morals, and values, and even if I adored her, and the date was AMAZING, there needs to be that 'learning period' when you decide, as a couple, if you are compatible, rather than complicating things with sex, and possibly pregnancy, too early!

• nope. if I lose respect for her, then I lose respect to myself too because I'm not better.

and just because she sleeps with me on the first night doesn't mean that she does it often and with everyone.

• I wonder how many times this question has been asked? :p

Two people can really click in a short period of time. If it leads to sex, then it leads to sex. How is a guy really supposed to know how many times you have done that before? If you go on and on about how you have NEVER done that before, he will be more suspicious. But on the other hand, most guys really do not care and will tell nobody even if you two do not hit it off later on. The only guy that would brag about it is one you probably would not have sex with on the first date anyway. So it is a moot point.

• Not at all. Maybe we just have the right connection and chemistry

• Would you lose respect for me if I told you to wait for another couple of weeks?

• Fucked her on the 1st date.. Stayed with her for 2 years until distance separated us

• If I lose respect for her it won't be because of that but more like her attitude or some other reason. I actually have more respect for hookers than ones that give it away for free though, whenever or how soon it happens. Why? Because they have enough business sense to sell it. Business sense is a rather important skill to have in life.

• I wouldn't, some might.

• I won't lose respect for her, we both wanted it to happen..

• I don't lose respect for her, though I wouldn't do it until I am emotionally attached. So if I knew her a while before going out I could do it, but if I recently met her, then I couldn't do it.

• it depends on the actual sex. that's the proving ground to discern between meaningful and one night stand.

• Nope. The only thing I'd loose is a few ounces of my cum!

• No because then I would know we could have sex more often.

Gay sissy cucks are the only ones ashame in those situations.

• Yes. If she has sex with me on the first date, she'd probably have sex with just about anybody on the first date. I won't seriously date a girl who's promiscuous, but it might be fun for a few weeks.

• well I would consider the respect level but it would probably won't go down.

• no i find i cool

• It's more her attitude really. Does she do it every once in awhile or with literally every guy on the first date?

• Happens all the time. Knew a couple that did it in a club washroom first time they met. Dated like 4 years. Almost married

• Yes most of the times.

• Never had a first date or sex and most likely it would be awful

• It wouldn't happen in my case, but I wouldn't lose respect for her, since I was a part of it, too. It's not like I was paralyzed and she took advantage of me.