Dating the nice guy?

so I dated an asshole for over a year and now I felt it was time to move on. I met a great guy and we have a lot in common. I don't think my ex knows about him but my ex will not leave me alone lately, its gotten to the crazy stalker stage. now I'm just mad and confused and don't feel like talking to either guy. This seems unfair to the new guy though. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a restraining order for your ex?

If you don't feel like talking to either then don't talk to either guy, why should you do something you don't want to do just to please someone you barely even know.

Life isn't fair and I'm sure if you explain it to the nice guy afterwards, he'd at least understand where ur comming from.

What Guys Said 7

• If he's really at the "crazy stalker stage" then it's time to get the police involved and file a court order.

• The minute you said "Crazy stalker stage" you should know the right choice then. The new guy is worth the chance, you know what its like with your ex and obviously wasn't worth it, right?

• I think you already know. Give the new guy a chance and tell the asshole to leave you the heck alone or will have to report him for stalking.

• Give the nice guy a chance and get the police to deal with the asshole

• Why are you not interested in the new guy? I take you are not attracted to his "niceness"?

• Give the nice guy a chance, you won't regret it. :)

• For the love of god, give the nice guy a chance.

Get a restraining order for your ex if he's truly becoming a crazy stalker.

What Girls Said 1

• tell your ex to leave you alone and give the new guy a chance. And it might be time to get a restraining order for you ex if he starts getting violent or you feel it might get to that stage.