Do guys look sexy with braces or glasses or both or none?

I am very lost on this subject when I keep thinking that I'll get a girl no matter what but I don't have a girlfriend so please tell me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it really depends on the individual girls onion. Personally, I don't care what someone looks like really, but about their personality. Braces and glasses don't make you who you are. If someone doesn't like you because of these things, that's their problem. NOT yours!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• That is very subjective, as far as braces are concerned, braces are worn only if the teeth alignment is not correct or is not in line hence wearing braces is to correct the defect and it's not a fashion.

For glasses do you mean spectacles? then again that is not a fashion, if the guys needs spectacles to read or see then there is a reason he is wearing it for. If you are talking about sunglasses then yes some guys can look really handsome with them.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys can look sexy with all of those. As long as you're a decent person.

• I Would Say Glasses Look Sexy On A Guy.

What Guys Said 0