Would you date a guy/girl who didn't have any friends?

He/she is totally perfect for you and you like just about everything about them. However it turns out they don't have any friends/social life. Does this turn you off or concern you or does it not bother you at all? I know it may seem like a silly question but it might be awkward if you dated someone with no friends meanwhile you do have a social group and then you would have to share your time with both of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• What's great about a girlfriend or boyfriend is once you have them they are your social life and that is what I'd make my girlfriend! Friends come and go but a relationship I would always put first! Social lives are things that are just temporary and can change many times in your lifetime that's why basing someone off of one is not a great idea unless they are super strange and cannot talk to people and not even you which begs the question "why did you even like them in the first place 😉?"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I don't believe someone exists with absolutely zero friends, but if they did and they wanted to date me I'd be all for it. No one else they give a damn about in their life, which suits me.

• We can be alone/friendless together😊

• yeah definitely, I don't have many friends myself and most of them I don't see inrl anymore

• not really, would seem like a loser.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know. I would probably ask myself why he doesn't have any friends