- Rejection23% (3)30% (6)27% (9)Vote
- Insecurities46% (6)15% (3)27% (9)Vote
- Being Intimate15% (2)10% (2)12% (4)Vote
- Other people in the relationship8% (1)25% (5)18% (6)Vote
- Other (comment below)8% (1)20% (4)16% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
For best results, the first date should be conducted more like a business deal.
Each person comes prepared with their lists of what they absolutely have to have to be happy in a relationship, what they want a lot, and what they would like but isn't that important. See where you match up and what each person is willing to compromise on, then think about it for a couple days and meet again and decide if you want to be together or not.
It would set clear expectations from the start and both people would know what they are getting themselves into.0
Most Helpful Girl
Miscommunication, lack of trust, and other people getting involved. Also lack of consideration for one another.1