Why would I be nicknamed this?

Why did my girlfriend nicknamed me pumpkin

Most Helpful Girl

• are you fat and orange?

Most Helpful Guy

• My mom called me that, too, when I was young. Never knew why, but just assumed it was because she loved pumpkin, and I usually bake a few, after Halloween, and make some puree for the Thanksgiving pies she makes.
    Also, when I get really big pumpkins, and my freezer is full, I make pumpkin pancakes, and waffles, and last year a pumpkin pudding as a topping for those!
    I doubt that it is intended to be mean!! Just ask her why?
    I called one of my GFs 'Muffin', and she got all offended, after talking with her HATER friends, that didn't like me! She listened to them, and decided that I was calling her 'Muffin' to tease, and degrade her, because she had a really NICE, SOFT, PERFECT Muffin Top, when she was wearing tight jeans!! I never connected the two, because I called her 'Muffin' because she was soft, and sweet (like really nice) and I really liked cuddling with her!!
    Needless to say, there were some terse words, some 'Discussion' and then resolution!! She knows, now, and just laughs, when I bring her these Apple Cranberry Muffins that she loves!!

What Girls Said 2

• Pumpkin is cuter than oompa loompa.

• you are cutey like a pumpkin =)

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know either you have features that resemble pumpkin, or you maybe a bit stout, or maybe she finds you very cute.

It could be anything, hard to say.

• Cause you're small, fat and orange?

• You a bitch dawg. Tell her never call you that again.

• You are cutie pie