Guys, Do all guys try to kiss on the first dates?

A kiss on the first dates are not obligation, isn't it? Do you GUYS try to kiss the girls on the first dates no matter if you are attracted to her or not?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I went on a first date last month and did not attempt to kiss her, so she texted me after the date saying "you're a fucking woman, you have no balls and cannot even make a move on a girl". Those were exact words.

I try to respect people's boundaries and come in when THEY let me, not when I feel like it. But I guess I'm wrong though

No you're not! I mean it's good that you didn't kiss that b! tch. What I'm trying to ask here is do you kiss only when you both feel confortable/you see the signal (whatever implies that there are chemistry between both you of you) or just "I have to seal the deal" and you force yourself to kiss her at the end of the first date. You are NOT wrong, guy, she's the wrong one (for you). Trust me and just stay as you are because I don't want the world to have 1 more man who doesn't respect personal boundaries.

First of all, thanks. I'm glad you see it my way. And no, I wouldn't just force a kiss to seal it. I would kiss when I'm feeling good and the moment is right

What Guys Said 22

• No not all guys do. I'm still learning so I mist likely won't try to kiss her on our first date. I will try and hold her hand though. I have gotten the impulse to kiss her but I did not act on it because it was not a good place or time for it.

• nah... not me

• I didn't. I think the first date is far too soon for a kiss UNLESS the atmosphere is just right. But I would go for a cheek/forehead kiss on the third, unless, again, the atmosphere had been right on either of the two previous dates.

• Well, I assume most girls have probably had sex on the first date at least a couple times so if she doesn't even want to kiss me then I would just take it as an indication that she's not that into me.

• no, there is no rule, generally for me, that is too much.

• Why would you go on a date with a girl you don't find attractive?

Anyway, a goodnight kiss if things have gone well is an important thing, because it is confirming your romantic intentions towards her.

• I do if it feels right

• If she wants to? and i'm attracted to her which i hopefully am if im dating her unless she used a fake pic and it was online dating or it was set up by someone else?
    But If it went badly then I know where not going to kiss.

• A kiss on a first date is a wonderful idea. But if the girl insists that it is not a good idea , than she should have her way.

• I will only kiss on the first date, if a girls comfortable and wants a kiss other than that I don't push the issue.

• nope. only if the moment is right and we both want it

• If I wasn't attracted I wouldn't have gone on a date with her in the first place...

For example: online dating, blind date, ...

If I thought she wasn't attractive enough, after a full date I'd either like her for who she is or outright not want to be there. There is no point in kissing if the latter happens to be true.

• no not at all.

• I don't.

Some do

• of course. if the good vibe is there it's the cherry on the top of a good day!

• no
    we try sex on first date :-D

• It's quite common.

• My old circle My new circle
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 💰💰💰💰💰
    🐍🐍🚶🏽🐍🐍 💰💰🚶🏽💰💰
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 💰💰💰💰💰
    Get money Monday!! Tag someone!

• I only do it if I feel it and she feels it. If you try to go in for a kiss and they don't then that might be the last you'll hear from them.

• only if I am feeling like it

• Yeah I try 😳

• Not all guys obviously. I don't know if it's even most. But I think it's probably a good idea.