I'm 24 and I STILL can't french kiss right?

I have been kissing since I was 16 and every single time I french kiss someone I absolutely hate it. It could be personal preference but it could also be my technique. I literally just swirl my tongue around his tongue (I never use too much tongue) and yet i'm left with thinking it is so lackluster and lame. When a guy french kisses me I just follow his lead but I never really enjoy it. I definitely prefer kissing without tongue. What am I missing? Does anyone else feel this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're missing wanting to make out, it helps

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong, just sounds like you don't enjoy it. It it everyone's thing. I only like it with people I'm super into and when in the mood. Otherwise I'm just like hey get your tongue out of my mouth lol

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you're just overthinking this? Maybe you're not even that bad.

• there is no right way to do it...

What Girls Said 1

• Eh it's fun if you're really into the dude or like dying sex but if I'm not horny it's kind of annoying tbh