How can I put fish oil over my ex's car without getting caught?

I've been screwed over by this guy. He only invited me over to his house for sex and he was very abusive. He choked me and pushed me up against the wall and called me his property.

I've stopped seeing him now but I know where he lives and I'm planning to cycle to his house one night and pour a tin of fish oil mixed with eggs over his car.

Is this a good idea? How can I do this without getting caught?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not a good idea.

Accept what happened and learn from it.
    If this had happened very recently so there was still physical evidence, then you could have reported him for assault.

If you really need vengeance against his innocent car...
    1. Stuck a banana or 2 or 3 up his tail pipe or
    2. Put sugar in his gas tank.

However, there is a good chance you will be caught for any attempted vengeance against his car. So, come up with something more subtle. For instance, my cousin got vengeance against a guy by making up a fake letter. It was a polite rejection letter from the Trojan condom company in response to his inquiry about the availability of extra small condoms which he needs since all the smallest size available that he could find was too loose fitting. She then made dozens of copies of the letter and hung it up in public at all the places he hung out like his favorite bars. What is really good is hanging it up in women's bathrooms in his favorite bar because he would be unaware but the women there would know either he has a small dick or he himself is a dick that a woman is getting vengeance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. What a fucking asshole. I hope you're thinking about it and not planning to execute this plan. You can get into serious trouble. He could charge your for damaging his property. and/or crossing private property. He's not worth your reputation or your life. He's a douche. Be the bigger person and just leave. And warn other girls of his behaviour. Best of luck

What Guys Said 4

• You two belong to each other.
    Why can't you just be an adult and move on from that bad experience? Why fall to his level? What are you? 12?

• Grow the fuck up.

• dont be so childish... just walk away, move on and be the better person

• leave your phone number or name there. Nobody would expect someone to be that stupid and they would think it wasn't you. You only shouldn't do this if you are a stupid person because than it wouldn't work

What Girls Said 2

• Not really because he will know its you and will report you to the law. didn't you post this already?

• Please do it. Defacing someone's property is very illegal lmfao