Would you rather have a girlfriend that shows you affection in public or not?

I'm a very affectionate person and I love little kisses , holding hands just displaying affection to each other in public. My best friend is the opposite she hates any PDA and she asked me where we not embarrssed. So are you a girl /guy that likes public shows of affection or not?

• Yes I love it
  • No I hate public displays of affection
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Shows she's confident in liking you, she's not embarassed by you like "that guy, oh yeah were nooot together he's my brofriend"...

But then of course there's PDAs that can be too much. Constantly making out etc... too many PDAs around mutual friends can be awkward too. etc...

Then again getting naughty somewhere public, not smack in the middle of a mall but somewhere public but hidden can be super exciting

Most Helpful Girl

• Chose other, I am an extremely affectionate person, but in terms of PDA? I'm cool with an arm around me, holding hands, hugs, and maybe a sporadic kiss on the cheek, but other than that, I'll save the affection for when we're alone :P
    I'd also be wary of where we are, and if it's appropriate for the environment or not.
    But no one likes to witness PDA, myself included, so that's why I prefer to keep it on the down low.

What Guys Said 26

• I love affection, it's truly cool. But not in public. Even hugging a sibling. Why? Because it's personal. Affection is private. Now I'm not hurt to see people hug/kiss or make out. It does not bother me. So I'm not judging, just saying I'm not showing it in public. The affection is private, and for me, is supposed to stay that way.

• i like affection to an extent

• I would have nothing against it. But I'm kind of wary of doing it myself because I don't want to come off as rude to others around me. No one wants to look at PDAs. No one.

• I'll display my affection when and where ever I want not giving a fuck to what others think. It's my life and my love that I'm showing to my girl, I love PDA! ALL DAY!!!

• Innocent little kisses and hand holding are great. :)

Making out and getting handsy, though? Nahhhh.

• Kiss on the cheek, holding hands, arm around her waist or shoulder stuff like that is fine with me but anything more then that not is not for public, well maybe making out if it's somewhere private or secluded.

• I like PDA.

• Holding hands, etc. is definitely appreciated - but there is a limit to it. Aka making out in public not so much. There is a fine balance I think.

• Yes is better than no

• I only like holding hands in public. Any more than that and I get uncomfortable, even if it is someone else and I see it in public.

• Its like McDonald's after a long night of drinking. I'm lovin it haha

• I will go with option A. Girls who can show affection instantly either in private or in public are very sexy They have high sex appeal. People just wonder why they are so good.

• My wife and I hold hands all the time and kiss in public pretty often. I love it.

• Only to the extent of holding hands. Smooching or even kissing is our "private" business.

• i actually like it.

• Yes to some extent its nice to have a girl not afraid

• oh yeah. all day err day

• It's ok to hold hands and occasionally kiss on the cheek
    But making out and feeling up on each other is gross
    I dated a girl who liked being groped in public it was disgusting, I can't believe I indulged her a few times

Hahaha. Were you trying to test her before getting disgusted yourself?

In any case, I hear you. It's a matter of culture too.

@HaveNoName yes in my culture to do such things in public is shameful.
      Not only that, it's disrespectful to the people around you.

Test her? Hardly she was a freak! But I want a freak at home not in the streets lol. She would always push me to feel her up aggressively in public lol

I hear you. I hear you. I understand.

Same here.

• Hell I'd fuck in public right in the middle of a downtown sidewalk if it were legal.

• wpuld not bother me if she did that. i would not be embarressed one bit.

• Yes, i love Public Displays of Affection awesome

• Yeah I like it

• If I had a girlfriend I'd do lots of affection in public😊

• I perfer it because It shows people that who think Im a troll or whatever saying "oh he is suppose to stick with his own kind" to blow that theory out of the water

• I've had some girls tell me they don't like pda and I can understand because if you're making out for a long time, people say get a room for a reason.

• When you say affection, do you mean giving you head in public places?

What Girls Said 5

• I think to some extent it's good
    Like: holding hands, hugs kiss on the cheeks
    But sex, making out etc is not for the public obviously

• Depends on what it is and where we are.

• It depends on the PDA. There's some people that disgust me. But little kisses (very few of them) holding hands and stuff like that are ok.
    But have you seen people grinding in the bus? That's so gross

• Not my thing tbh.

• I don't show affection personally