What your type?

If anyone has an actual type,... what is your type?

Most Helpful Guy

• AAAnd Ka-BLAM!

A down-to-earth girl. She has a positive outlook on life, is a free spirit. She's confident and can be open with her feelings. because I'm her boyfriend, she should be able to talk to me about things she's troubled with. She can be her silly self when she’s with me. She can be playful, but serious when she has to. And she’s striving to become a better version of herself every day!
    During fights she can keep her cool, she can keep her emotions under control so we can all talk it out in a mature way.
    She is able to see the good in me, when I lost it.
    Not a ‘girly’ girl, but more a tomboy 
    I like a girl who does something of sports. A healthy girl. A non smoker
    Hairstyle: I like it long, or a bit past the shoulder. I prefer dark hair colors
    Eyes: beautiful eyes to look at, you know?
    Smile: a smile that makes you smile back
    Body shape: this differs a little. i like women with a slim body, but not Too skinny. Like this one:
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2cijxtt.jpg
    http://i68.tinypic.com/a9wlds.jpg
    A bit inbetween, you know? When the curves are still visible, you’re still hella attractive to me 
    And about slim women. I’m not attracted to girls who are too skinny: like I’d get the feeling that you’re so fragile that you’ll break if you’d fall down or something. Here’s an example of a slim girl’s body shape that I find attractive:
    http://i67.tinypic.com/345gcn9.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Well mostly I go for Times New Roman.. But when I'm feeling dangerous and bold I go for Arial. And when there is really something special... Then it has to be Aharoni.. Damn yes 😂😂😂😂😂

You asked.

What Guys Said 14

• mature, loyal, honest. and she doesn't have to be perfect

• I don't really have a type. If I like her I like her. Every girl is unique in her own way, and in its own way it's a new experience. Its all about finding a girl that fits well with who I am.

• Probably a water type. They can use surf and are super effective against fire types.

• The sweet, cute and maybe geeky girl.

• 0|0
  • Fighting warriors a Barbie girl with hands of steel

• in looks?

on the skinnier side, cute face, dark hair. but I like many more than just those

Normally date your type? Or date whatever you're attracted too?

It's my favourite but not the only one I find attractive. And I date everyone I find attractive, doesn't need o be a special type in looks

• I like girls who are nice , emotionally stable , cool in arguments and team builders. They need to know to cook because I like to eat good food. Any other goodness in them is a bonus.

• What your type?

the letter P

• Arial 12 point font. That's my preferred type.

• 5'8" or shorter, ideally 5'5" brunette with dark eyes and slim figure.
    Feminine, smart but humble.

That pretty short. I'm only 13 but I'm 165cm. I don't speak weird pointless American units. In australia we use logical units, so translate 165cm for me. I'm pretty sure that I'm 5 feet 4 inches already. but idek

Cool beans dude! I like to be better than average, generally speaking
      Not saying that short people are bad, my best friends are "midgets" (i throw that term around playfully) so no hate people.

I also just realised you are double my age... lol

• I use to be into emo girls growing up but that was years ago

• Tall strong tomboyish girls :)

What Girls Said 8