I'm sure you've all experience this. What do you usually do?

You Start talking to a guy/girl from a dating site. They seem to be interested and you know it cause they're intentionally trying to say all the right things. You talked on whatsapp for 2 days in a row. All seems fine. Then, he/she just never reply anymore. Didn't even read your messages. All seemed fine last time you talked. You've sent him/her 2 messages already, all unread. It's been 2 days now since you last talked, still nothing. Do you send him a message on the dating app, asking him/her if there's a Problem?

What do you do? Moving on is hard because your pride is hurt and people usually don't go from friendly and fine to cold and nothing just like that, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's kind of specific, I haven't been in that situation. But in answer to your question, you move on. People most definitely can change their feelings very quickly, I know I have. If someone can't be bothered responding to you, take it as a hint and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he ghosted you, I have been there and it sucks. Probably made up his mind within that short amount of time he didn't want to pursue it any further and this is his immature way of dealing with it hoping you get the message. I say leave him alone, if he really wanted to talk to you he would.

What Guys Said 2

• probably he dont care that much or he find a "better" girl. that happens for guys too, speaking from my experience

• Its been 2 days. He could of lost his phone who knows. Hold off for at least a week I'd say

What Girls Said 0