BECOMING a FUCKBOY is it bad?

I used to be one of the guys who woild always try to be a girls friend find out what she likes and be nice to her but that hit me no where but the friend zone so now when I talk to girls I make it kinda obvious what i want but I'm not rude about i might say stuff jokingly and say I'm gonna be your boyfriend one day or make sex jokes I just want to know if I become a FUCKBOY is it really that bad

Most Helpful Girl

• "fuckboy" is an insult and it's definitely not something you want to be. I've heard people use it to describe different kind of guys, but it's still always bad: for instance, a fuckboy can be the player who just uses girls for sex and strings them along, but a fuckboy can also be the guy who does a nice thing for a girl and then complains that he was "friendzoned" because she wouldn't "reward" him with sex. If someone says you're acting like a fuckboy, it's a bad thing.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Well. Some girls like it. My friend is a huge fuckboy lover but when it time for her to breakup with him it is a HUGE pain in the ass for me. So first of all making sex jokes is not really a fuckboy. I have tons of guy friends who make sex jokes and I don't consider them fuckboys. A fuckboy is one who does what you said above, and he is a player, he goes from girl to girl. If you want a long term relationship stay away from it. But if you want to fuck around then go ahead. It really depends on who you are. But if your definition of fuckboy is actually the definition of fuckboy, then yeah it's pretty bad.

p. s ignore my age it's inaccurate.

• EWWWWW fuckboi... is just that A BOY.

• Not the title I find appealing when it comes to seeing someone as a romantic partner tbh

• You already failed by saying that you're 'becoming a fuckboy'

• Yes it is

• What Does It Mean?

• Yes it's bad. If you notice yourself asking girls to play truth or dare or 20 questions. PAUSE, REWIND AND BACK TF UP! Just don't be a fuck boy. Be confident ;)

• Please don't play with girls or make them think you mean differently than your intentions. Be flirty or even serial if you want. Don't be a liar, you shouldn't get a girl emotionally involved with you if you aren't very committed to it. That would be very bad. That would make you a bit of an asshole.

What Guys Said 9

• Girls say its unnatractive , but they will still date you as long as you look good and convince them you can be loyal/ reliable.

• There's nothing wrong with being a fuckboy as long as you don't lie your way into a girl's pants.

• start focusing on being a Man, not a sex toy. make em laugh enough and dont spoil em and you're halfway through your bedroom with a girl willing to fuck your brains out

• Nothing wrong with it as long as you don't lie. Don't go around lying to sleep with girls. If you wanna be a fuck boi own that shit and let them know before you hurt their feelings.

• What's a fuckboy? A player? If so nothing wrong with it if it's what you want. Just realize in small towns it will get to the point your reputation will precede you, and it's usually a turn-off for most girls.

• No. this is the same as the "Am i a slut?" question. If it's legal and you're having fun then do whatever or whoever you want

• You are gonna get tired of it, guaranteed. A good girl is way better than 1000 sluts

I tried with good girls only got me to be the equivalent of there gay best friend

Then keep searching

• Stop making lame sex jokes... immediately

• the kind that raya acts like... I boycott entire cities and countries for that shit