Why is it always unattractive guys or total opposite of what im attracted to talk to me.. its very rare that someone attractive hits on me?

Im very down to earth. A tombiy/girly girl.. i think im a beautiful woman inside n out.. the only guys that hit or me or talk to me are unattractive men.. like gross ones.. NEVER good looking or even my type... guys hit on me on fb... but most dont talk to me.. but if they do again the opposite in what i find attractive. . Even my sons and friends say y is it only gross men that hit on u.. my type like the plain jane so so looking girls... HELP ME UNDERSTAND. What am i doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I Swear I Ask This Question Everyday Of My Life!

What Guys Said 11

• How can you be doing anything wrong if you are not doing anything at all? If you do not like who is approaching you, then stop just sitting there and waiting for mr. perfect to come a long and take the initiative yourself and start conversations with the guys that you actually ARE attracted to. Problem solved.

• Sounds like you are overestimating your sexual market value (SMV). At your age, you will only attract low SMV men. Either guys near your age that women find icky or men in their mid 60's. The high SMV men near your age are dating women no older than 30. The Wall takes no prisoners.

I may be close to 50 but i take care of myself and dont look my age... and my sons are adults so not really baggage. ... not sure y every is kinda being rude n mean...

Sorry. I didn't think I was being mean. Maybe you should re-read your original question. You come across as someone who feels superior to others and entitled to only the best men around. You aren't going to get them. No matter how well you take care of yourself, there are younger, prettier women on the market.

• Its because you have very high standards. You like the same guys all the girls like but you are a decrepit single mother who doesn't have enough appeal to actually have a chance with those men.

• You don't talk to people you're interested in is all

• You should be the one making the first move on ones you find attractive. Waiting on them to is obviously not working. That's what you are doing wrong. Quite a few guys (other than the ugly ones apparently) are simply sick of rejection so quit asking.

• You're not attractive. Sorry

• I sincerely pray something very bad happens to you... ideally at the hands of some pretty guy.

• Look, generally everyone, especially when older, gets hit on by... less desireable people the most.

That's because the less desireable ones are perpetually single, while the 'catches' are off the market quite often.

Who are 'your type'

• I don't get it, if you REALLY want the type of guys you say you do, why don't you just approach them yourself?

• You're almost 50...

Not a lot of single studs walking around at that age

• i don't mean
    To sound a twat, but.. You're nearing 50.. And it sounds like you're wanting some 30 year old washboard ab dude with a chiseled gave to sweep you off your feet... I mean... I hate to be a prick... But generally when women get to that age.. Well... Let's just say the most preferred age for men is early 20s... You're nearing triple 😕. You have "sons" too so maybe that puts a lot of men off? Multiple children is a lot of baggage.

Do you think your standards might be too high?

No not at all.. never said wasboard abs.. never said perfect either... we all have a type we like.. and just cause i say attractive.. what i find attractive others might not

What Girls Said 0