Is he using me for money? S. O. S?

My boyfriend been acting very strange with me lately , he works and I don't because I don't have my greencard yet and I am honestly overthinking that he been cheating and using me all the time ! He told me he wanted to marry with me , YET not too long ago or 2 years ago he been asking me to hack money since I used to do that but I don't want it I did it when I was little and is the worse felling in the world also might I add that I feel guilty in doing so and I been clean from doing that for more than 5 years by now ! Now when my boyfriend works he always give me little subliminar messages (indirects) of the type : IF U WANT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE WORKING FOR IT ! And yeah it is true but I am not a legal citizen and I just have a Visa to be in U. S. A and I am done telling him that I really am not lazy I graduated high school and am going to college and I would work if I would be aloud... And he is always crazy by money he tried to steal his own dad credit card and when he loses money he acts crazy... My dad sends me 800 a week which is enough to help him and he demands that I give him 700 of it and while he has money on his card he keeps on using mine and I never buy something I want ! What to do with something like that? It is like he does not care for me or my needs !

Most Helpful Guy

• It is time to tell dad you need to come home. Don't tell the guy goodbye or tell him you are leaving, he will just manipulate you into staying. Just leave.

But what do I know, that is just my opinion

What Guys Said 1

• Left that motherfucker , man are not suppose to use girls money like that, but if you live in his house eating his food sucking his dick I think lol you should share some but not all, run away as fast as you can, all you doing its wasting your parents money, you should get education look for roommate in school, or find some sugar daddy if your pretty lol

What Girls Said 3

• Okay first off if he's not supporting you in any way other that having you live with him there's no reason why you should be giving him 700 out of the 800 you get, I would sit down with him and go over prices and your bills and tell him whatever bill you both you you will split. Its simple math, don't let him do that to you.

• He's using you for your money. I know the idea of a greencard is seductive but you can find GOOD men who won't use you for your money and who will still marry you. I have an acquaintance who ended up in a terrible marriage just for her greencard and she's really devastated by it. They're divorced now but I know it eats at her inside. DON'T rush into anything with this guy. In fact, run far away!

• Get out of the relationship. He is using you and doesn't have the best interest for you.