I want to try to have a relationship with another girl. How to start?

I think I'm gay.

2mo How can a girl pursue another girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um, same thing you do with guys, except with girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try dating sites maybe?
    Or if you'd like to start with something more casual, gay clubs/bars are an option.

What Guys Said 2

• It doesn't have to be much different than with guys. don't put any extra pressure on yourself, just take things as they come.

• try online

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you should go to a place where you can meet gay people.

• Just start fucking around with girls at parties. Find one you're attracted to.

• There are different ways to approach a girl, based on her personality and yours. All of the ways suggested by the other posters before me are valid methods for a girl to meet another girl, whether that is online or in a gay/lesbian bar.

Where do you see yourself as meeting another girl in a natural setting for you? Or, perhaps there is someone you like… In that case, I should read your question as how to approach her, rather than how to meet an altogether new girl!..

As I have already been on that path multiple times, I have enough experience with different kinds of women. I may give better advice if you can describe what you have in mind (either by replying here, or sending a PM, if you like).