Is it cuter and sweeter to meet a lifelong partner in college and/or in your teens versus after college?

I missed my chance to have a high school sweetheart and college girlfriend amd it eats me up inside everyday.

• Yes
  • No
  • See poll
2mo I am 22. I may still be somewhat traditional college age. Is it too late for me to create a love story like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it's nice when you do and more likely be her first

What if I am 22 and not in school. Is it too late?

No your still young, I met my first love at 21 and I wasn't in college

What Girls Said 2

• I guess many people find their lifelong partner while in college, but I personally plan on prioritizing my education. I'll probably be more serious about relationships once I'm done with college and get a job. Dating in high school is a joke - some people meet their future husband/wife then, but I think it's more common to meet that person in college or after.

• Who cares when you meet the love of your life? You'll meet her when the time is right :)

What Guys Said 3

• You just asked this same thing 2 days ago, you need to not worry about if its sweet or not, you're putting too much pressure on it man. You can't sit around on the internet making polls if you want to meet a girl. You need to go places where girls are.

• I think it's better to meet them when you're in college. You get to meet eachother while you're still in your prime and get to grow old together.

• It would be very sweet and I hope I meet my love in college, but all that really matters is finding your love story. You've got time man, so don't worry 😊