Would you date a guy that used steroids?

I think the guy I'm seeing uses steroids. Found a bloody alcohol swabs in his bathroom trash, and he is really muscular. He would be a complete catch if he didn't use steroids. Really nice guy and has a great job.. has everything. Why? 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more worried of why you were going through his trash 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's insecure? Vain?

Honestly i wouldn't date a guy whos a total fitness freak. Usually people like that are extremely vain, insecure, self-centered, or critical of others. Maybe all of the above. Fitness in moderation.

Anyway, no I wouldn't date a guy who uses steroids. I would classify that as substance abuse.

What Guys Said 16

• You're jumping to conclusions. He could be diabetic or could have an autoimmune disease or arthritis (in other words, there are legitimate medical reasons for having to give yourself injections that having nothing to do with anabolic steroids). It could also be someone else's.

• Every one who has a good muscleman body takes some steroids or food supplements. Some of those steroids or food supplements are safe up to a certain limit. But if you take it in excess quantity , your health will be in danger. dating such a guy is no problem at all if he knows how to keep his body in shape by using safe supplements and steroids , etc.. These people are really people with strong character because it takes great efforts to attain such strong muscular bodies. It is not a joke what they do. So they deserve our highest respect. tell them to take good care of their bodies in most healthy way. They love their bodies and they will do it.

• Just ask him about it? Steroids aren't nearly as bad as people think lol. There is no roid rage.. if he keeps his blood levels stable then he will not be emotionally unstable. He sounds like a professional who likely taking TRT. Testosterone replacement therapy. Which is LEGAL if he has a perscription. The world of steroids is such a large realm. Not too many people are killing themselves by using steroids. The key is moderation and responsibility.

• Go for it if you don't mind the 'roid rage, having shriveled-up/almost-useless genitals, and probably dying early from heart and liver dysfunction.

• He uses them for the same reason women get implants - because they are really vain.

• Yea it's an issue... unless it's monitored professionally and he stops in s
    A short period. If used right it should be fine but you know lol... natural is best

• Steroid abuse is a turnoff for girls because it signals insecurity, any guy who wants to use steroids and isn't competing professionally gives off a vibe of weakness because usually it goes hand in hand with overcompensation and attachment to appearance, which is a feminine trait.

• Women are ridiculous. They want a man with a steroid users physique, who doesn't use steroids. What a fucking joke.

No, as a woman, I can attest to the fact that most women do not want an overly muscular man. The only ones who think this is attractive are men.

@OjosOscuros2

"I've got science on my corner"

"Why you think gay men are all fit and lesbians ain't"

Yeah, sounds real scientific.

I've gone from average to 230 lbs with the use of steroids lol. I can actually attest from first hand experience that women absolutely love a muscular physique. There is a reason I get eye fucked everywhere I go when I wear a sleeveless shirt. Having low body fat and a muscular build is universally attractive.

• He will probably be fine the only downside is that it can mess with his ability to perform if you know what I mean (if he uses enough to mess with what he has down there)

• Because y'all love your muscles.

• I want steroids. Makes you strong, attractive and gives you more testosterone.

• They help you meet your strength goals. What's wrong with that?

• The only reason he's a catch is he uses steroids. Wouldn't be hot otherwise.

• Look at his dick size and confirm it, usually steroids makes a guys dick smaller.

• I love how you pointed out his good job... gold digger spotted.

eh most girls don't want a loser with no job/money. Slightly different than a real gold-digger (where they don't want someone that isn't a millionaire and doesn't spend a significant chunk of that on them).

• I use steroids and never had a problem with a girl hating it. I mean is your problem with it that it's illegal or what?

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone has a fix... maybe actually talk to him maybe its not steroids... maybe its for something else medical

• As long as it doesn't affect his penis, from what I've heard it causes erectile dysfunction and shrinks it.. not sure how true that is but yeah that would be a deal breaker for me

Doesn't shrink your penis lmfao.

You have to keep your testosterone to estrogen balance in check. Obviously the guy you knew wasn't doing that and was using the drugs irresponsibly

Yeah it can shrink the balls. Most people cycle on and off the stuff though. When you get off then your balls come back. They don't shrink to peanut size.

• I wouldn't

• I would not

• Nope.