Gave the guy my number and he ignored it?

I've been talking to this guy on an online dating site for two weeks. I decided it was time to exchange numbers and he completely ignored that message and acted like it never happened. This was after he told me he would be driving up to my town to visit friends (he lives 3 hours away) and didn't mention meeting. He sends me two-three messages every day, but I feel maybe he's just not feeling it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be, happens all kinds. Probably some other girl has his attention

Then why waste my time with writing me several books a day?

That's a month I invested in someone that may not want to move anything offline. I also told him I'm not sure if I will have Internet access while I am traveling this week. It's much easier for me to get a text than get a signal for the Internet most of the time.

Id say then bring it up and ask once more, maybe he'll have an answer but if not then leave or depending what his answer is you judge

Most Helpful Girl

• It's rude

👍👍👍👍👍

What Guys Said 3

• One is that is very disrespectful and second is he is simply not interested.

• That sucks. I hope he's not juggling online

I don't know. I mean he seems quite nerdy, which is fine with me. But I would think if you were interested and someone told you that it would be much easier to maybe go with it?

That's what I'm saying

Sorry to hear that. Good luck and I hope you do find what it is you're looking for

• He probably has other girls...

What Girls Said 0