This is so fucking confusing I need help with this guy?

He flirts with me, tells me I'm gorgeous, hot, etc shit like that, is always looking at me, talks about how he's lonely and single, then when I imply I wanna date him he just says "awww" what the fuck...

3

What Guys Said 3

• I think he's playing games with you. If you think he's worth it, stick with him. But this usually isn't a good sign.

• he probably doesn't take you serious, as if your joking with him. probably because you dont ask him out. while showing affection in a physical way aka hugging him etc.

I don't wanna seem pushy though... I literally said when ever you wanna girlfriend you know where to find me 😉 I mean I guess that can be taken as a joke...

actually i find that sweet, but guys want girls to be forward and ask them out. and dont worry about being pushy.

Alright thank you

• In my experience (vicariously through girls I know) this guy is a player and you will spend the next few months or so wasting time crushing over him then realize that he is a d-bag. Now I can't say this for certain without meeting the guy or at least knowing how you "implied" your attraction but thats my take from this

I said "when you want a girlfriend you know where to find me 😉" trynna be cute and not sound too damn serious

It sounds like he is either a nice guy who has no interest in a relationship (with anyone or maybe just you idk) and was just complimenting you (we can do that sometimes it doesn't necessarily mean anything else) or he is a a d-bag who just wants to toy with you. I mean its possible that he is neither of those but very unlikely

Alright I appreciate your help thanks